What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

Hey, SavingEye. I've missed seeing you around (and hearing about all your fun CVS'ing).

I'm trying to live my the guidance given by my mother (if you can't say something nice, please don't say anything) and my father (don't defecate where you dine*).

*Actually, his words were somewhat more blunt!

I MoJo ... I miss you! so are you banned too or you keeping a low profile?

Hey, SavingEye. I've missed seeing you around (and hearing about all your fun CVS'ing).

I'm trying to live my the guidance given by my mother (if you can't say something nice, please don't say anything) and my father (don't defecate where you dine*).

*Actually, his words were somewhat more blunt!
quite the smart people ... your parents, of course! My parent used to say golden things like that, but lately they end most of their sayings with f*ck'em...

I bet it is because the whole state can not find food on the grocery stores after she shops. Hoarding Biatch!
LMFAO!!!! You are da bomb!!

Hey allynbailey...can you get taxchick the word document. I think she'll see the fun we're having! (sorry for any misspellings!:))

btw - I love that song!

LMFAO!!!! You are da bomb!!

Hey allynbailey...can you get taxchick the word document. I think she'll see the fun we're having! (sorry for any misspellings!:))

btw - I love that song!
believe me!!! There is more love were that one came from!!!

(don't defecate where you dine*).

See, MoJo brings a touch of class to this place.
Your version sounds much fancier than the original! :giggle1:

:) You rock...it's good to see you back on the board!

ohhhhhhh... can we be a little more evil???? I can use a steak burrito supreme (no beans)!

Oh, avoid the Wags at FM528 and Bay area. Their Catalina machine isn't printing and they could care less. Manager didn't even want to refund my money, but he eventually saw it my way.

Oh, avoid the Wags at FM528 and Bay area. Their Catalina machine isn't printing and they could care less. Manager didn't even want to refund my money, but he eventually saw it my way.
so did Beth like the diapers?

Well, I was going to post about the hearty welcome they gave a new member in the Walgreen's thread, but it's been deleted...It was the WOW! one, if anyone read it. Now even a peep is wondering where it went.

what kind of new welcome? come on you cant do this to me!

A new person (can't remember user name) posted in the WG thread commenting about all the complaining & inferences that WG was trying to rip off customers who used coupons. The members ganged up on her/him, called the poster a troll, said he/she had a lot of nerve to criticize, and so forth. It was about a 2 page thread that went poof.

Now there's a short thread

http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/walgreens/137732-what-happened-wow-thread.html

Back