What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

apeshit crazy!

she also shut down her fb page. :giggles:

Once again where is Mrs. Mom should we have a well being check done on her? I'm getting worried.

sati769leigh
Posted 4 minutes ago

this is like a monstor now, life of its own crawling evil and vile through babycenter,

Yep pretty sure that is her DH. She used to post pictures of her sales at WUC and I do remember him looking exactly like that.

Oh and now page 70 of that message board Satin is crying that it's getting ugly. WOW really you've done this for years ****. People know your number get the **** off the internet and get some medical help and get off the welfare because we are sick of paying for people like you.

I cant possibly find the energy to go thru all that stuff there, but did she say her hubby was mentally ill too, or he just stays home to watch her? (If thats the case, he really isnt doing too well of a job, imo)

Alright, I just have to say... Steve posts great "its friday, for the ladies..." pics. Please... do not ever let "sati's husband's" pic ever show up. The large hairy guy with a cross was bad... this guy is worse :gag:

No, I don't think he is...or never verified by her....but Cherish (sp) is slightly Bi-Polar.

It is actually sati as in satileigh or satichugaleigh... something similar to the chugal leigh anyway

She is pulling everything down....but I am sure that will make no difference with some peeps here...some you guys are good at digging...LOL

and remembering her krazy and her bs lies that she tells.

Back