What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

"I lurked through this entire thing and I just have to say that I'm disgusted by the bullying that is going on here towards OP. It really reminds me of highschool."

Were they reading the same thread the rest of us were?

again time for a confused puppy dog look

confused_dog.jpg

And a note to tiffu22 - you do know if she shows up here we're all gonna blame you, right?

:mob"

:giggles:

OMG that thread is long.

Am I going to regret wasting an hour or two of my life reading it? Or does it have entertainment potential, since there is nothing good on TV tonight?

"OP mentioned 9 pregancies and at least 3 births on another board. I'm confused.

Did anyone else get to see the picture of her DH in his dragon t-shirt? Guess it goes along with their fantasy theme."

:roll: this **** is great!

First off, isn't
that board for folks with babies or who want a baby?
It's called community.babycenter.com, not wackosrus.com

OMG that thread is long.

Am I going to regret wasting an hour or two of my life reading it? Or does it have entertainment potential, since there is nothing good on TV tonight?

I mostly skimmed through to see her replies. That's really where most of the entertainment is anyway.

lol, I felt the same way about going through it all. but then people here were quoting some funny stuff, so I gave in and read all of it. There are quite a few pages that are a waste, and then quite a few comments/posts worth reading. I think it gets better towards the end when she was put on blast for her lies. wish I could tell you pages.... just too much there to remember where the heck I read the crap at!

:roll: she thinks it's everyone else who is crazycakes.....

It's not me, it's the entire rest of the world!

loon, indeed. good call on the pics, be2...... :snicker:

:bowing: Gold Star for you for getting it!!!! :foryou:

And a note to tiffu22 - you do know if she shows up here we're all gonna blame you, right?

:shesaid:

Someone just PM'd be2 and told her what happened at CM :giggles:

Seems she went out with a bang like here but instead of the F word it was the "C" word....called them all out by name and "C"'d the place up something fierce!

Well lets see make one crazy **** mad or a lot or crazy ****es happy.

It is and will be worth it.

These ****es are funny!

What do you bring to the relationship?

^^^HELLO, she brings coupons! What more could you want?

She's got such gall she said:

the wheels on the drama bus go round and round, round and round , round and round

the wheels on the drama bus go round and round all through the group

ok, she is on CM talking about the people at bbc, and everyone there so far seem to be on her side. I think I am lost now. she also says "like it takes special skills to figure me out online. LOL please. they are being morons." to this comment from someone at CM

Quoting MNDsM:
I love how ****es get vaguely threatening when they use their super sleuth skillz to google a screen name. *eyeroll*

I didn't get to see too much of the sati craziness here, but I seen enough, how do these people not see the same!?!?! idk

http://www.cafemom.com/group/116643/forums/read/16856190/holy_crap?next=11#replies

They brought squirrels into Page 72 :roll:

Is that anyone here? :giggles:

she gave up her 2nd for adoption? is that "true"?

yes, it was on her fb they found. she had pics of 3 sons, and the one actually had pics of the adoptive parents. its amazing that she really put herself out there and opened them doors for all to see.

They are killing me! :lol:

She was a prostitute in Chicago and had an unborn twin inside of her?

im+out+stewie+reaction.png

I thought of cookiemom instantly :roll: though I do not know

Just read this on CM... i am sati769leigh in BB getting shredded for my alternative lifestyle LOLOL

Uh toots... you put it out there, said to ask questions.. and then complain you are getting shredded on yet ANOTHER site.... Nice!

Back