What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

OMG that thread is long.

Am I going to regret wasting an hour or two of my life reading it? Or does it have entertainment potential, since there is nothing good on TV tonight?

I skimmed, and felt dirty after reading it, like I needed a shower to wash the blech off.

Yet I'm still keeping up with it :dunce:

I thought of cookiemom instantly :roll: though I do not know

Just read this on CM... i am sati769leigh in BB getting shredded for my alternative lifestyle LOLOL

Uh toots... you put it out there, said to ask questions.. and then complain you are getting shredded on yet ANOTHER site.... Nice!

yeah, did you read, most were on her side too!?!?! the last couple comments seemed to be against her.

in another thread at CM she is saying: please have no doubt

i am crazy as a loon............ must be the personality that isn't in denial.

If roze is here, pm me.. just curious who ya are if you aren't willing to out yourself publicly. BTW, your posts are killin me :)

yep, she must have to make up new screen names and just keep regurgitating on sites. her drivel is old and annoying.

They are killing me! :lol:

She was a prostitute in Chicago and had an unborn twin inside of her?

im+out+stewie+reaction.png

Did she steal Roseann Barr's personality? Roseann Barr used to say krazy **** like that to and that her father used to molest her. WTF you can't steal someone else's personality make up your own you krazy psycho!!

Can I just say how thankful I am that Tazz banned her!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA from CM:

by

* TrainAddict

Little Gasser on Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
You put yourself out there Starburst! You can't be the victim when you created the post, you posted a link to your blog and then removed it, and go on CM to tell everyone who you used to be. It bit you in the ****, but it's your fault.

Oh, and stop scamming the government! We all pay for your actions!

I :snort: with that post also fuzzy

She seems so quick to jump, pretty sure she couldn't stay quiet this long.

They're really starting to turn on each other over there.

Back