What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

I think Barb can smell her from a mile around and if she is she can't post anything because she will be monitored.

Hopefully but I'm still not convinced.

Totally off topic but where the hell is our fearless leader Tazzy????

Hopefully but I'm still not convinced.

Totally off topic but where the hell is our fearless leader Tazzy????[/QUOTE]

Tazzy is busy getting busy with her new husband. She forgot about us wouldn't you?

I'm thinking her DH only stays with her because he gets paid. If the money stopped he would probably take off with the other one.

Sadly, I have to go DD reminded me that My Big Gypsy Wedding will be on shortly.. I don't know what it is about that show that we can't miss it. :)

Stay safe peeps and if you get some batshitkrazy PM's forward them to me I need a giggle.

What's her DH's name? I know he's 38, a bit older than me.... But he looks REALLY familiar.

They are asking for Be2 over there! LMAO

Someone said:

"Be2unpredictable- You should head on over to The Debate Team and start a thread asking if people on government assistance should be allowed to "extreme coupon" and make a profit off of their purchases."

Thanks I'll pass :lol::lol::lol:

"Now I'm wondering what couponing website it was..."

Sorry Nathan :snicker:

Did anyone figure out what goat is and hippo? :dunce:

Googled and got some swagbucks. :lol:

Someone asked this before on baby center and someone replied with this:

Hippo means you did not read the entire thread before posting. If you did read the entire thread it would be a GOAT

WTH is with the farm animals and whackadoos???

Batshit crazy...

like spending the night reading sites allll over the net and looking for usernames like ours and then assuming we are talking about her.

Like mrsblue1 on kittykittywanker.com says "My friend Lee gets on my nerves!"

"that **** mrsred1 is talking **** about me on kittykittywanker.com!!!!!"

that kind of crazy.

Barb and Steve are ganging up on me!!!

:lol:

welovecounpons.com obviously spelled wrong but... if you can find something

ETA: That was copied from the baby makers site (whatever the name) and I did not search it out to see what possiblity it could be... sorry

tell be2 thanks for throwing WUC into the fray and not this place :secret:

Her ban was a "soft ban" she was welcome to come back and start again...

she came back as Margaret someone....and then called another member a **** in her public messages the FIRST day....

rebanned.
Margaret King, right? I remember her being very thinly veiled. She was very much "wink wink nudge nudge" about it. "How are you ****es, you know me!" or something similar..

ETA: the magical **** button found it: http://couponerswanted.com/showthread.php?t=59327

wow I got to post 57 in that thread and I'm with Fuzzysox wondering where the heck is mrsmom?! does sati have her chained up in the dungeon?!

Now, I am not sure of all the rules/regulations of collecting/using food stamps/welfare ect. But.. if you're collecting any money from the government... knowing there are probably rules/laws on how much you are allowed to earn... how "SMART" is it to advertise how much one makes at a garage sale? Knowing the attention she likes...
From the wuc post icoupon2 posted by Sati:
Very great post, hmm i wonder who pulled 3 grand in a sale this summer?!! hmm?

Back