What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

She did not respond to the text. :(

Posted by Anonymous
yesterday at 8:26pm (2 likes)
LMAO.

Ya but you'd think he'd trade in, not just add on.

Quoting Anonymous:

i always wondered what you looked like. now i can see why he's getting another woman

LMFAO my hubby reminded me just now of a great George Carlin quote,
"In all my life, I never ****ed a ten. Never ****ed a ten! But one night, I ****ed FIVE twos."

Posted by Anonymous
yesterday at 8:55pm
you were a pagan on your last sn. do you change personalities with every sn change?

:snicker:

My eyes... they burn! There are some things you can not unsee... **** why did I click that link.

Quick! Google Blue Waffle. You'll quickly forget about this. :giggles:

I was DYING reading those posts. Some brutal **** over there!!!

I was DYING reading those posts. Some brutal **** over there!!!

**sigh** I guess I have to go over and read. I wasted way too much of my life on the babycenter thread, but it's just so f'd up I can't help myself.

Ugh I know how you feel.

There's a lot of debate of biblical stuff and whether or not it's legal, and they are quoting ****s too. Skip that stuff, it'll save time.

Ugh I know how you feel.

There's a lot of debate of biblical stuff and whether or not it's legal, and they are quoting ****s too. Skip that stuff, it'll save time.

Wait, they're quoting CW? :snicker:

Not only is her child dealing with the difficulties of autism...but he's gotta deal with a house full of idiots. So disgusting.

Not only is her child dealing with the difficulties of autism...but he's gotta deal with a house full of idiots. So disgusting.

It's interesting that this group has not mentioned much about this or her mental illness or her sponging off the tax payers like they did in the other forum. These guys are a lot meaner though than the other forum--almost all anonymously which is probably why.

I also think its disgusting that she posted a pic of her son (without his face blurred out) in the same thread as her kissing another woman. she is truly a lost soul. I almost feel sorry for her. Definitely feel sorry for her kids. Sad sad sad

Cherish looks like NoHio if NoHio was thicker. we haven't heard from her lately have we? I hope she didn't get sucked into this...

Anybody else catch how the three of them live in a house owned by Sati's mother's financial trust?

Cherish looks like NoHio if NoHio was thicker. we haven't heard from her lately have we? I hope she didn't get sucked into this...

:snort:

Back