What's new

How old do I look, really?

You look great. Now get off the computer & go find a man & forget Mr."I have 2 kids & 2 baby mama's Cook."

You look great. Now get off the computer & go find a man & forget Mr."I have 2 kids & 2 baby mama's Cook."

I should, but I won't. I have to go in at 8 am tomorrow morning. I hope he's there. He usually works nights like me, but I think last Wednesday he had to work early, so I'm hoping it's the same this week. Other people were looking at the schedule too, so I couldn't compare mine with his. Surprisingly, my counselor doesn't think it's that big a deal that I'm interested in a guy who has two kids with two different women.

You look great.....especially when you smile. It does wonders for you...even more so than the makeover!

Thanks to everyone who said it looks good. I really need to take a picture in better light so you can really see the highlights and lowlights. I am very happy with it, and was very impressed by the service at Ulta. I will be going back.

Much better than the long hair!! And the smile makes all of the difference.

I should, but I won't. I have to go in at 8 am tomorrow morning. I hope he's there. He usually works nights like me, but I think last Wednesday he had to work early, so I'm hoping it's the same this week. Other people were looking at the schedule too, so I couldn't compare mine with his. Surprisingly, my counselor doesn't think it's that big a deal that I'm interested in a guy who has two kids with two different women.

Wow. Not that big of a deal? What about all of the drama dealing with these kids and their mothers?

I knew Ulta can fix you. Now you just have to smile more often :)

I dunno, she just didn't seem like she thought it was a big deal.
about your therapist, I'm not surprised she brushed it off and said it's no big deal.

it's not her life and it won't affect her if you get entangled with Mr.Cook.

I knew Ulta can fix you. Now you just have to smile more often :)

about your therapist, I'm not surprised she brushed it off and said it's no big deal.

it's not her life and it won't affect her if you get entangled with Mr.Cook.

I do smile a lot at work . And yeah, but I pay for her to care about my life. And you all seem to care a lot even though it's not your lives.

I agree with everyone else....great cut, even better smile:)

You look great Liz....how do you feel?

I'm going to chime in about smiling - you look so much better with a smile on your face!

You do look nice, it looks fresh and cute.
About your counselor, she may not be hearing all you tell us here. She may not know you as well as we all do here, as you have left plenty for people to read and get an idea of how you are living your life. I am not judging you, just being real. Check your posts, it is all there whether good, bad or indifferent. It is much easier to type online, then to tell someone face to face what you/your life are like. Especially in a counselor/ judgment/guidance situation. After reading all the people's advice against you persuing Mr. Cook, I would rethink your counselor choices, jmho. Why would most everyone (generalizing, I am aware) on here attempt to tell you to tread lightly, if they didn't care and can see what may happen. We tell you these things because we are honest (sometimes brutally!). We have no vested interest ($) if you decide to go down the wrong road. Your counselor will profit if she gives an attitude of "meh" because you will continue to see her ($$) . Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees.....

^^ very well said.

Liz, how long have you been seeing this counselor? I thought for a while it was free consult. I was wrong. Just keep in mind, she is rendering service to you, she is not your friend so we can't expect her to think of your best interest.

I hope that this will be the start of positive changes in your life Liz. A boost of self esteem makes a lot of difference.

Surprisingly, my counselor doesn't think it's that big a deal that I'm interested in a guy who has two kids with two different women.

Get a new counselor. Maybe she's burned out and really isn't listening to you anymore.

And here's one taken with my webcam:

2010-10-2622-33-17914.jpg

I like it a lot, but I cannot believe how much money I just spent on all of this stuff.
You look great!!! Worth every penny...it's an investment in yourself!

:hiphip:
Just don't settle for the cook, you are better then that!

Back