What's new

How old do I look, really?

I love that pic! She is too cute! This is a great hairstyle. Just bring in the photo and tell the lady you want the same color/cut as her. The color of her hair is really what makes her look so pretty. The cut is fairly simple which I think you would like/need.

But remember she has a deep tan, which makes it look more striking.

Thanks, I've already printed out the pic. I don't really have a tan at all, so I hope it looks good on me too.

Okay, this is a crappy pic taken in bad lighting, so it really doesn't do the hair and makeup justice, but I thought you guys would want to see. I'm very happy with how it came out.

PICT0007.jpg

And here's one taken with my webcam:

2010-10-2622-33-17914.jpg

I like it a lot, but I cannot believe how much money I just spent on all of this stuff.

You look great! I see lots of confidence coming out in your smile, you should be SOOOOOO proud of yourself for stepping outside of your comfort zone and doing something for YOU! : )

Liz, I think you are writing yourself a new life story right now -- go get the awesome life you deserve!

Don't congratulate me too much, because the real reason I did it was to get Mr. Buffet Cook to notice me. I made a point to go in and look at my schedule after getting it done, and I'm not sure if he noticed me at all.

Don't congratulate me too much, because the real reason I did it was to get Mr. Buffet Cook to notice me. I made a point to go in and look at my schedule after getting it done, and I'm not sure if he noticed me at all.

:slap:

Back