What's new

How old do I look, really?

about your therapist, I'm not surprised she brushed it off and said it's no big deal.
it's not her life and it won't affect her if you get entangled with Mr.Cook.

Yes it will.

I do smile a lot at work . And yeah, but I pay for her to care about my life. And you all seem to care a lot even though it's not your lives.

So much more to talk about.

So Liz, did the counselor say anything about the cook at all? What is this guy's name BTW?

You do look nice, it looks fresh and cute.
About your counselor, she may not be hearing all you tell us here. She may not know you as well as we all do here, as you have left plenty for people to read and get an idea of how you are living your life. I am not judging you, just being real. Check your posts, it is all there whether good, bad or indifferent. It is much easier to type online, then to tell someone face to face what you/your life are like. Especially in a counselor/ judgment/guidance situation. After reading all the people's advice against you persuing Mr. Cook, I would rethink your counselor choices, jmho. Why would most everyone (generalizing, I am aware) on here attempt to tell you to tread lightly, if they didn't care and can see what may happen. We tell you these things because we are honest (sometimes brutally!). We have no vested interest ($) if you decide to go down the wrong road. Your counselor will profit if she gives an attitude of "meh" because you will continue to see her ($$) . Sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees.....

I definitely did not tell her everything that I said on here, but I did tell her that he has two kids with two different women, and for some reason she didn't think that that was a big deal (I do though). The bolded part I think you're wrong about though. It is a training program and she is only there until December. Then I have to see a different counselor.

^^ very well said.

Liz, how long have you been seeing this counselor? I thought for a while it was free consult. I was wrong. Just keep in mind, she is rendering service to you, she is not your friend so we can't expect her to think of your best interest.

I hope that this will be the start of positive changes in your life Liz. A boost of self esteem makes a lot of difference.

I pay $5 per session. It's a training program through the University of Akron, so she is in school to get either her master's or doctorate degree, I don't know which. I've been seeing her for a few months.

So Liz, did the counselor say anything about the cook at all? What is this guy's name BTW?

She didn't say that much, but I didn't tell her that much. I don't really want to post his name.

I really like that cut on you. It's very flattering. It was just a few minor tweaks to your look, so hopefully it won't be hard for you to get used to. The new layers frame your face well, and the shifted part brings a more modern and sleek look. The stylist did a great job!

I don't believe in counselors. Especially paying for one. ($5 is cheap though)

I think the people on here would be better than seeing one counselor. You got all these smart people on CW who would offer help for FREE. And with CW you have many different opinions to look over.

Also I thought Dee was our resident CW counsler? Where is she hiding.

You say your not telling your counselor everything. Isn't that what your supposed to do?

I LOVE your make-over! A bit more makeup would also help.

Now I need to eventually get my own make-over. Growing out part of my bangs first. I'm also growing out my old color. My dream would be to go to Hollywood to get it done. I want to go to Jose Abare? (shout not sure of the spelling. He was Farrah Facets Hair Stylist)

I don't believe in counselors. Especially paying for one. ($5 is cheap though)

I think the people on here would be better than seeing one counselor. You got all these smart people on CW who would offer help for FREE. And with CW you have many different opinions to look over.

Also I thought Dee was our resident CW counsler? Where is she hiding.

You say your not telling your counselor everything. Isn't that what your supposed to do?

I LOVE your make-over! A bit more makeup would also help.

Now I need to eventually get my own make-over. Growing out part of my bangs first. I'm also growing out my old color. My dream would be to go to Hollywood to get it done. I want to go to Jose Abare? (shout not sure of the spelling. He was Farrah Facets Hair Stylist)

I just haven't told her everything yet. There wasn't that much time. I will probably tell her more next week and so on. I am wearing makeup in the picture, but it's hard to tell because of the lighting, and I think my lip gloss needed to be reapplied.

so your counselor is a he? what age bracket is he in?

hawt counselor for $5?

so your counselor is a he? what age bracket is he in?

hawt counselor for $5?

No, it's a woman. She has a supervisor that she discusses things with, but I've never met that person. She is maybe a little bit older than me.

I misread it Liz, I apologize. I thought the one whose name you don't want to post was the counselor. turned out it is Mr Cook.

don't post his name if you're not comfortable and he deserves to be anonymous among the nosey 'hos :)

Liz, take a pic of your do outside....I can't see the red....

I definitely did not tell her everything that I said on here, but I did tell her that he has two kids with two different women, and for some reason she didn't think that that was a big deal (I do though). The bolded part I think you're wrong about though. It is a training program and she is only there until December. Then I have to see a different counselor.

First, please google what the phrase "sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees" means.
Next, by seeing a new counselor in December, you are becoming a regular client that they can depend on receiving payment from. Whether they are only charging you $5, they are more than likely getting money from the state by offering this service to the public... thus more $ for them. By her or ANY COUNSELOR seeming to not get alarmed, it causes more repeat business from you. If your life starts needing less counselor sessions, you will probably tell friends/co-workers/aquaintences about the program creating more business.

Then again I will probably be wrong.

what does this counselor tell you?

does she say we are all a bunch of overbearing coupon biddies who have no real lives and have nothing better to do than to give you hair care advice?

does she say we are all a bunch of overbearing coupon biddies who have no real lives and have nothing better to do than to give you hair care advice?
of course not!

we can also give advice on eyebrow shaping, bikini waxing and what nots.

Liz, can your counselor give advice on those things?

Liz, take a pic of your do outside....I can't see the red....

Nope don't see the red either.

I will take a picture outside sometime. Like I said, the lighting in those pictures that I posted really isn't good. There is definitely red in there.

I think she is a little confused as to why I hang out here when people here call me a whiny ****.

of course not!

we can also give advice on eyebrow shaping, bikini waxing and what nots.

Liz, can your counselor give advice on those things?

She probably could, but I've never asked.

and what's she think about vajazzling?

I don't know...

Back