What's new

How old do I look, really?

IMO, strawberry blonde or any really light red color brings out any imperfections on your face. If you have a zit, having lighter hair with red, makes the red imperfection look 10x worse.

So I made an appointment for 5:30 tomorrow, but I have no idea who it's with. I didn't ask for anyone in particular since I've never been there and don't know any of them. I hope she's good and that they didn't stick me with a newbie.

UGH
really UGH it does NOTHING for you

I agree. No offense, but that was not flattering on you AT ALL. I think the layered/highlights look and some make-up would do you wonders!! Plus, I am one of those girls that will not leave the house without my eyeliner on. I wish I could get my hands on you to do your make-up and show you how easy it is to do a light line on the bottom and top of your lids. You'd be amazed at the difference!

So I made an appointment for 5:30 tomorrow, but I have no idea who it's with. I didn't ask for anyone in particular since I've never been there and don't know any of them. I hope she's good and that they didn't stick me with a newbie.

Good for you, sweetie! I'm excited that you're stretching yourself outside of your comfort zone and challenging yourself to do things you're not accustomed to. Even if you don't like your hair right away, give it some time for you to get used to it. Reserve judgement right away if you don't fall in love with the cut/style. I'm really looking forward to seeing your final results after your hair appointment.

I agree. No offense, but that was not flattering on you AT ALL. I think the layered/highlights look and some make-up would do you wonders!! Plus, I am one of those girls that will not leave the house without my eyeliner on. I wish I could get my hands on you to do your make-up and show you how easy it is to do a light line on the bottom and top of your lids. You'd be amazed at the difference!

Well, I do wear makeup, but I am going to get different makeup. I don't think I am going to start wearing eyeliner though. I tried putting it on again last night to see how it looked, and I just think I look like a raccoon with it on.

Good for you, sweetie! I'm excited that you're stretching yourself outside of your comfort zone and challenging yourself to do things you're not accustomed to. Even if you don't like your hair right away, give it some time for you to get used to it. Reserve judgement right away if you don't fall in love with the cut/style. I'm really looking forward to seeing your final results after your hair appointment.

Thanks, Felicia! So what do you think, highlights and lowlights or just highlights? And what do you think about some of them being red?

Are you afraid of a little bit of curls, or body?

This is what I want my hair to look like again. Ignore my face as I am not wearing any makeup.

319.jpg

This is terrible. If you want it that long, you HAVE to layer the ends, frame your face and off set your part. This is dragging your face to the ground. You look 40.

This is terrible. If you want it that long, you HAVE to layer the ends, frame your face and off set your part. This is dragging your face to the ground. You look 40.

I know no one likes this picture, but I think that's partially because I'm not wearing any makeup or smiling or anything.

Are you afraid of a little bit of curls, or body?

I don't know, I really like straight hair. I little body might be okay. I used to get my hair permed for a little while when I was younger and it really looked terrible. I would post a picture, but I'm too lazy to go find one and scan it and post it.

Nope, cause you look like my mom's friend in 1978....Nancy Wilke. Course, all them hippy ladies had their hair like that....but Nancy is the one I remember most.

What about the pics in post #4? I have long hair that is all one length in those too.

Back