What's new

nice huh? (DAGG MOD LOG)

so I read all the pages here. I read along the way of mrsP stating maybe she would post info over here and wait to see how long before folks started taking jabs at her. So then I googled her and found this page titled will you stay or go? on families.com
Is this the time that Barb09 refers to :when they threw us out like used condoms ? Was this the same site from say 7/2006?
Yes and yes.

Actually none of this surprises me at all. I fully expected attitudes and down talking from people such as Pinecone up her ****, and Queen Twinkie. It did not surprise me to read this as I knew they were small minded people with small worlds. Let them think they have control over their world of HCW, because that is all they have control over. They don't have control over me, or my moods, or my life. I didn't loose a wink of sleep over them, and had a lot of good laughs over it with DH. (And you think I can be mean and outspoken? Pfft..... I'm nuffin compared to him.) Can they say the same over their life over my incident and this board?

It must suck to be them..................

Actually none of this surprises me at all. I fully expected attitudes and down talking from people such as Pinecone up her ****, and Queen Twinkie. It did not surprise me to read this as I knew they were small minded people with small worlds. Let them think they have control over their world of HCW, because that is all they have control over. They don't have control over me, or my moods, or my life. I didn't loose a wink of sleep over them, and had a lot of good laughs over it with DH. (And you think I can be mean and outspoken? Pfft..... I'm nuffin compared to him.) Can they say the same over their life over my incident and this board?

It must suck to be them..................
Bahahaha@ Queen Twinkie. We usually use Queenatethehive.

For those of you that are new, I should find and bump my "grocery forums fairy tale" it explains (with humor) where all the boards came from and how they branched off from.

CW was started because Tazz had the AUDACITY to go offtopic every once in a while (a mortal sin if I read my Bible right). SO, the owner said "if you don't like our rules...get your OWN board." So, she did.

Those mods were DAGG mods that opened HCW

When I posted my little reply over at HCW that got me banned, I had received two negative reps with both being from mods. One mod had stated to me in the rep that "If you don't like the rules here, why do you come here". Well, guess what, I had a temp ban. Then when I came overhere, I got a perm ban. I stopped going there and go banned so what they hell are they ****in about?

DRAMA QUEEN HEAVEN!

Yeah, and what confused me more is that Queen wanted CW to be the off topic board for Dagg people, but had her twinkies in a pinch because CW had stores/coupon discussion. They thought they would use CW for their purpose. She was really mad that I would talk about my cats every now and again (waaaaaaaaaay less than I do here). Just pissy about it. So I kindly explained on Dagg that how is it ok for people to go on and on and on and on about their kids, and every now and again I would talk about my cats I'd get a pm to STFU about it. YET, she came over on CW and posted as herself.

I'll never understand that. I mean, my cats never had a bench warrant and informants coming on CW to out them and their secrets.

yet

Yeah, and what confused me more is that Queen wanted CW to be the off topic board for Dagg people, but had her twinkies in a pinch because CW had stores/coupon discussion. They thought they would use CW for their purpose. She was really mad that I would talk about my cats every now and again (waaaaaaaaaay less than I do here). Just pissy about it. So I kindly explained on Dagg that how is it ok for people to go on and on and on and on about their kids, and every now and again I would talk about my cats I'd get a pm to STFU about it. YET, she came over on CW and posted as herself.

I'll never understand that. I mean, my cats never had a bench warrant and informants coming on CW to out them and their secrets.

yet

This is your board. You run it the way you want. Freakin Queen Twinkie with rancid cream filling needs to keep her **** nose out of something that isn't any of her business. If she wants to run a board and enforce her rules, she can start her own Nazi couponers board. What Queen wants isn't necessarily what Queen gets... unless its Twinkies and Ho-Hos from the picture I've seen of her. And it seems she indulges in them QUITE often from the looks of her.

I would love to see her to come over here and post again with me here.................. She already got a taste of my attitude towards her on YouTube the day I learned I was banned and I never got in trouble for it...... she did what she does so well which was to delete the comment I left for her about her and coupons and that she needed them to keep her "trim" figure. And thus I posted back about her not only having a talent to make food disappear, but to make things disappear in general. Yea, childish, and one occurrence however, I wanted to be an idiot for a minute or two. And then the moment passed just like gas.......

Im not looking to make trouble for the "other side", but if the opportunity presents itself, I'll take advantage of it. And no that's not a threat. Just like they enforce the rules of their board, if they don't break manufacturers or retail outlets rules then they will have nothing to worry about.

yet

I thought the pics that you posted were funny. the ones that had on the silly outfits, I thought for a little while that they were your cats until I saw the pics at other sites, lol.

bunny2.jpg

catduck.jpg

lilmajesty.jpg

pop_sailor_l.jpg

Please don't clutter this thread with cat pics! I'll go ahead and start another one for you to start posting in!

Oh, come on, you know you love my MrsP impression. :bowing::bowing::bowing:

Seriously, though, you all remember the member gallery thread at DRAGG? She made a separate thread for every one to discuss Steve's pic and told everyone to post there. LMMFAO.

No wonder Steve had a thing for Pine.

Please don't clutter this thread with cat pics! I'll go ahead and start another one for you to start posting in!

Oh, come on, you know you love my MrsP impression. :bowing::bowing::bowing:

Seriously, though, you all remember the member gallery thread at DRAGG? She made a separate thread for every one to discuss Steve's pic and told everyone to post there. LMMFAO.

Serious Cat's Reply:
SeriousCat2.jpg

I'm wondering if anger is going to a melancholy serious cat?

This is the log I was referring to.... HTH

oh , i still wish i had the field day that tazz had...

I feel like stirring up some trouble just to get them on their toes again! LOL. Nah, 21 yo idiot is a nice refresher. Idiots did not even know my real age.

Back