What's new

No discussion of Trayvon Martin?

The witnesses say travon was pounding his head into concrete. ummm I can that self defense.

Did anybody click the link and listen to the tapes?! Lots to listen to. Why did the media changevthe tapes?? Nobody will answer my question!

Is this a sentence? :dunce:

This is sick. He was defending himself and was not the aggressor. If the media didn't change all the facts people would know this. Sad. This kid could have gone home and been alive, instead he needed to teach zimmerman a lesson. They were afraid of each other and this did not have to end like this. Zimmerman lost his life that night too.

He was defending himself? Not quite...more like he hunted this boy through his neighborhood looking for a confrontation.

Sorry, anyone who is recorded on a 911 tape making comments like "these assholes always get away with it" and "****ing ****" isn't a nice guy that I'm going to feel sorry for. He was told not to follow Trayvon & he did. Zimmerman should have gone home/stayed by his vehicle and none of this would have happened.

First of all I have listened to the unedited tapes repeatedly. I am fully aware of the media outlets editing of them and the firings. I am not uneducated, I read way more than my share of the news (from BOTH sides of the aisle), I never said or implied that all white people hate black people, I don't even know why you threw that in there.

AND for the record it is spelled naive

Thanks for correction. Im on my ipad and feel like a retard. I can't edit. cut/ paste/import things. The black on white was not for you. The media thinks us sheep will just believe anything they say. And alot do.
If you have listened then you know , dispatcher said 'we don't need you to follow and he said 'ok' 'he ran'. The transcript is actually better to get the real facts.

Whats with the kool aid comment if you know the truth?

Thanks for correction. Im on my ipad and feel like a retard. I can't edit. cut/ paste/import things. The black on white was not for you. The media thinks us sheep will just believe anything they say. And alot do.
If you have listened then you know , dispatcher said 'we don't need you to follow and he said 'ok' 'he ran'. The transcript is actually better to get the real facts.

:faint: Oh....I get it now. You are ignorant. Now your posts make perfect sense.

He was defending himself? Not quite...more like he hunted this boy through his neighborhood looking for a confrontation.

Sorry, anyone who is recorded on a 911 tape making comments like "these assholes always get away with it" and "****ing ****" isn't a nice guy that I'm going to feel sorry for. He was told not to follow Trayvon & he did. Zimmerman should have gone home/stayed by his vehicle and none of this would have happened.

I guess we know where you get your news.

The truth is that he murdered that boy, not in self defense. He "ran"? Really? How do you shoot someone in the chest at point blank range when you are running away. Have another glass. :koolaid:

What it comes down to in my opinion is what was the first illegal act to occur....was it Zimmerman following Martin or Martin attacking Zimmerman. They may have to prove that Zimmerman felt his life was at risk during the beating and that is why he used his gun. Or I have heard Zimmerman claimed Martin saw his gun (as he moved himself from the sidewalk to the grass) and that is when he used it against Martin instead of it being used on him. I don't think the whole following thing will hold up in court because it is not illegal to follow someone. Furthermore, Martin ran away and then returned to confront Zimmerman, if he was so threatened, why did he come back?

Lot's of questions....hoping a jury will get to the bottom of this.

The transcript is better? The transcript leaves out the best part, imo... and that part is Zimmerman all out of breath after being in hot pursuit of Trayvon.

Was the 911 call I listened to repeatedly deemed to be tampered with? I didn't listen to you youtube clip because it didn't seem to come from a credible news source, it seemed like someone playing Perry Mason.

The truth is that he murdered that boy, not in self defense. He "ran"? Really? How do you shoot someone in the chest at point blank range when you are running away. Have another glass. :koolaid:
You say you read the transcripts and yet you didn't or you would know the answer to that. Omg, you are so educated!

I turned on my desktop just so we are clear about my intentions.::shut::
You don't care about the truth . And you are not worth my time.

The transcript is better? The transcript leaves out the best part, imo... and that part is Zimmerman all out of breath after being in hot pursuit of Trayvon.

Was the 911 call I listened to repeatedly deemed to be tampered with? I didn't listen to you youtube clip because it didn't seem to come from a credible news source, it seemed like someone playing Perry Mason.

Yes tampered with> Read transcript.

You don't care about the truth .

What is the truth? Why is Trayvon dead? Not being at all sarcastic.............really wondering what you think happened. :bee:

How do you know. from the lying cheating race war inciting media?

From the mouths of the witnesses. ONGosh...you really are ridiculous. Based on the fact that you have no ability to read anything on your own you are not spoofed from whatever you consider your "news" source, you are spitting.

Come out of the box, honey...there is sunshine and oxygen out here you might need

How is LW not on my ignore list? BRB...

Back