What's new

No discussion of Trayvon Martin?

Prosecutor to announce new information in Trayvon Martin shooting investigation in 72 hours

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, April 10, 8:40 PM

SANFORD, Fla. — The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin shooting case says she will make an announcement about the case within 72 hours.

In a statement released late Tuesday, Prosecutor Angela Corey didn’t specifically say what the announcement will be. She is deciding whether to charge George Zimmerman with a crime for fatally shooting the 17-year-old Martin...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-in-72-hours/2012/04/10/gIQA9fCE9S_story.html
Wonder what she's going to say...

I think they want time to find Zimmerman. His lawyers have quit because he's gone AWOL.

Sonner and Uhrig say they have been unable to contact Zimmerman since Sunday, when he stopped returning their phone calls.

"He's not returning my messages not returning my texts not returning my emails. He won't even give me a collect call," Sonner said.

However, both attorneys said they would be willing to resume their representation of Zimmerman if he contacts them directly.

Since Sunday? Hell there are times in my office we haven't heard from clients in months at times after emailing, calling, calling their family etc. It's rare, but its happened. If we quit everytime we haven't heard from a client in 2 days, we'd be out of business.

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey will announce that she is charging George Zimmerman in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, The Washington Post reported Wednesday, citing a law enforcement official close to the investigation.
According to multiple reports, Corey will hold a press conference on the case at 6:00pm ET.

Yep, he's gone AWOL & rogue, posting online when every lawyer recommends you say nothing.

Any chance he is in hiding because the black panthers put a bounty on his head and asshats like Rosie ODonnell has tweeted his address????

Why aren't we discussing the media changing the 'facts' that you guys love to quote.?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHuqB4W-McU

This is sick. He was defending himself and was not the aggressor. If the media didn't change all the facts people would know this. Sad. This kid could have gone home and been alive, instead he needed to teach zimmerman a lesson. They were afraid of each other and this did not have to end like this. Zimmerman lost his life that night too.

It will be interesting to see what he is charged with and what (if any) additional evidence they have on him. I think the media screwed him out of a fair trial though.

This is sick. He was defending himself and was not the aggressor. If the media didn't change all the facts people would know this. Sad. This kid could have gone home and been alive, instead he needed to teach zimmerman a lesson. They were afraid of each other and this did not have to end like this. Zimmerman lost his life that night too.

Getting all the facts out to a jury (hopefully a fair one) may be Zimmerman's only chance (if acquitted) of having any kind of decent life.

Based on what? How do you know what happened that night? There are as many people on both sides who say the other was at fault. That is why we have courts to make these decisions and hopefully they can do this now.

Step away from the :koolaid2: ladies. It isn't the media's fault that he shot the kid after hunting him through the neighborhood despite 911 telling him not to. Whatever followed after that he brought upon himself.

Step away from the :koolaid2: ladies. It isn't the media's fault that he shot the kid after hunting him through the neighborhood despite 911 telling him not to. Whatever followed after that he brought upon himself.

you are the only one with cool- aid . 3 media outlets changed the tapes to make zimmerman appear racist. listen to the unedited tapes. People have been fired!
Some people just can't handle the truth. Not all white people hate blacks . I don't.

Zimmerman is not even white. This is sad and you are so nieve to believe anything they feed you. do some research!

Where do you get that from? What was Zimmerman defending himself from? A kid walking home with candy and iced tea? :dunce:

I'm glad Z is going to be arrested so that all the details of what happened that night can be sorted out..............I only wish Trayvon was here to tell his side. :9:

Where do you get that from? What was Zimmerman defending himself from? A kid walking home with candy and iced tea? :dunce:

I'm glad Z is going to be arrested so that all the details of what happened that night can be sorted out..............I only wish Trayvon was here to tell his side. :9:

The witnesses say travon was pounding his head into concrete. ummm I call that self defense.

Did anybody click the link and listen to the tapes?! Lots to listen to. Why did the media changevthe tapes?? Nobody will answer my question!

Based on what? How do you know what happened that night? There are as many people on both sides who say the other was at fault. That is why we have courts to make these decisions and hopefully they can do this now.

How do you know. from the lying cheating race war inciting media?

you are the only one with cool- aid . 3 media outlets changed the tapes to make zimmerman appear racist. listen to the unedited tapes. People have been fired!
Some people just can't handle the truth. Not all white people hate blacks . I don't.

Zimmerman is not even white. This is sad and you are so nieve to believe anything they feed you. do some research!

First of all I have listened to the unedited tapes repeatedly. I am fully aware of the media outlets editing of them and the firings. I am not uneducated, I read way more than my share of the news (from BOTH sides of the aisle), I never said or implied that all white people hate black people, I don't even know why you threw that in there.

AND for the record it is spelled naive

Back