What's new

Officially Certified

I thought this was appropriate here!

I don't understand the confusion here, this certifies the library of of the legal host (if you want it) if you don't then what is the problem?

This only says that you are primarily legal. Remember 95%!
Also, I asked some logical questions. For that you call me the "Fool On The Hill"?

May I suggest for you!

Since when is keeping your money NOT considered tangible?

Can't believe I have to ask that?!?!?

you can't "feel/touch" a discount it is money that you do not pay out...but it is tangible based on the second meaning
You can't "feel/touch" the imdemnety my venues receive...but it is tangible based on the second meaning
You cant feel/touch having someone willing to persue cleaning of the industry...but it is tangible based on the second meaning

And I can touch/feel my certification.

ALL ARE TANGIABLE THAT IS MY POINT

It's funny. Thunder accuses us of "beating around the bush?"

We're the ones asking the questions - the cheerleaders are the ones beating around the bush. Joe asks a question, no one (as in; NO ONE) on the "cheerleader side" can or will give a straight answer....

It's really quite comical, whenever their asked to explain something their answer is to simply insult those asking....

And Thunder, as well as Athena: PLEASE GET A SPELL CHECKER.

This only says that you are primarily legal. Remember 95%!
please reread the statment..it says at least 95% Personally I feel they were being too easygo figure people being upset that the manus were accepting of a few lost/broken discs on the audits:rolleyespill:

Well Chip this is just a chat board and I see no need to spellcheck and use the time needed. If you dont understand my posts...please skip them. AND I have answered questions asked maybe not to your liking BUT they have been answered

KjAthena said:
you can't "feel/touch" a discount it is money that you do not pay out...but it is tangible based on the second meaning
You can't "feel/touch" the imdemnety my venues receive...but it is tangible based on the second meaning
You cant feel/touch having someone willing to persue cleaning of the industry...but it is tangible based on the second meaning

And I can touch/feel my certification.

ALL ARE TANGIABLE THAT IS MY POINT

My stepdaughter was a cheerleader for years and now teaches it to younger girls, I asked her to show me the dance called "Skirt Around The Question" she never heard of it.

I have a empty envelope too, I also received some junk mail today. All are just as tangible. Whats your point, still didn't answer the question without emotion or fact of anything tangible.

Are you really arguing the meaning of tangible as it were to pertain saying that MONEY would not be tangible, discounts are money saved. Thereby making it tangible to YOU not the manu.

Really?

Thunder Hag
yes discounts are tangible to me based upon the second definition you provided
as are all the tangible benefits I listed.
I attempt to answer yoiur questions because I can see where your "head is" and you do make points that are valid at times, not just try to bash or provolk attack
I dont want to sound grumpy but you may want to use your dictionary a bit more....you may find alternate meaning of some words that help you to see things in a diffrent way,

KjAthena said:
Thunder Hag
I attempt to answer yoiur questions because I can see where your "head is" and you do make points that are valid at times, not just try to bash or provolk attack
I dont want to sound grumpy but you may want to use your dictionary a bit more....you may find alternate meaning of some words that help you to see things in a diffrent way,

"use your dictionay?" How about you use one for spelling?

KjAthena said:
Thunder Hag

Your telling me how to use a dictionary? While I am not the smartest person in the world admittedly, I use the dictionary and I used it today as well. I asked you what BENEFIT was tangible, you still really said nothing. You wanna debate over the meaning (unneeded) instead. I knew what the word meant before I decided today to use it.

BTW here is a FREE spell check.
http://www.iespell.com/

c. staley said:

86 correct words in a 90 word post is still 95.5%. She still qualifies for a spelling certificate.:biggrinpill:

I do not protend to be the smartest person in the world either. We all will tend to look at one defination of a word and think of that word as only that meaning. PER your post of the definition I showed you that the BENIFITS I listed were AS tangible as your option of a discount. Sorry you did not understand my humor in explaining why I do not discount you.:winkpill:
I am questioning my reasoning in even posting so quickly on this....had I thought a bit more I would have picked up on the word benefit
benefits can be either tangible or intangible and all this word play would be unneeded

You know I feel bad guys I truly do, I like her on these boards most of the time, but to tell me to use a dictionary with her spelling being such an atrocity just got under my skin. Same with Steve posting about a fool on a hill. I can now add "Fool" to the list of insults made by him over time. While I believe today was the first one I made back. I felt the title was fitting, he always tries to run and defend others based on nothing.

well Thunder Hag I guess you and I agree at least on these two points
my spelling is horrid
and I like you on these boards most of the time too:winkpill:

Thunder Hag said:
You know I feel bad guys I truly do, I like her on these boards most of the time, but to tell me to use a dictionary with her spelling being such an atrocity just got under my skin. Same with Steve posting about a fool on a hill. I can now add "Fool" to the list of insults made by him over time. While I believe today was the first one I made back. I felt the title was fitting, he always tries to run and defend others based on nothing.

The terrain here in my area is flat as a pancake, same as the Metro Detroit area. I've never been to Atlanta, but I used to hunt quite a bit in Va. It's quite hilly there, so I just assumed Thunder was talking about himself.

c. staley said:

Big Joe said:
86 correct words in a 90 word post is still 95.5%. She still qualifies for a spelling certificate.:biggrinpill:

Correct spelling is not part of the TOS and could be considered an attack or bait.

I am asking nicely, please stop.:smilepill:

I bet we all have opinions of how someone would look,act or behave that would most likley be false if we were to meet face to face...but lets try not to be mean:errpill:

DJCC said:
Correct spelling is not part of the TOS and could be considered an attack or bait.

I am asking nicely, please stop.:smilepill:

DJCC dont worry about it....we ALL know spelling is not a strong point for me:biggrinpill:We all have our strenghts and weaknesses:winkpill:

Athena,
I know, which is why I pulled it down, there was no need for me to post about Steve and sink to his level. I thank you for agreeing with me.

Thunder Hag....we all have times when we may react to posts on the boards..human is human not perfect:winkpill:

Back