What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

Huge pet peeve, Freaking hubby does not throw out the Kcup after used and leaves it sit there.........and dont get me started on seeing Hair in the bathroom *gag*

I hate when dh gets mad at me in bed for asking him a simple question. When I'm sick and he wakes in the middle of the night he will always ask, are you ok? He did it like always this morning around 4 am. I said, yeah fine, do we have lentils in the pantry. He got up and left. He said NOBODY needs to know if they have lentils in pantry at 4 am.

What did I do? :9:

I hate it when a network removes a program that I like. Like the Waltons. Come on. This is DD's naptime and my break. I need the Waltons!!!!!! And we have Paige Davis instead???? For 3 hours???? I may need to start drinking................what am I to do???????

I hate it when a network removes a program that I like. Like the Waltons. Come on. This is DD's naptime and my break. I need the Waltons!!!!!! And we have Paige Davis instead???? For 3 hours???? I may need to start drinking................what am I to do???????

WHAT?!!! No more Waltons?!!! :drama: How about Little House? Did they leave that alone?

Yeah.....Little House is still on........but, I want the Waltons!!!!!!!!! I am very unhappy..........no one even consulted me. WTH???????????

Yeah.....Little House is still on........but, I want the Waltons!!!!!!!!! I am very unhappy..........no one even consulted me. WTH???????????

I know............I lubs me some Waltons too. I usually watched it a couple times (sometimes for a few hours) a week. :pout:

I wonder if we can find some episodes free online? (Not the same I know)

Mebbe we should email the station and ****?

I don't know, Nanny...if DH asked me if we have lentils (of all things) at 4am, I think he'd get a WTF? back. :lol:

People who are on childcare assistance, WIC, housing assistance and then take a week vacation to Bahamas.

WTF!

I know............I lubs me some Waltons too. I usually watched it a couple times (sometimes for a few hours) a week. :pout:

Yeah...........DH said he would buy me the set for my birthday. Sometimes I like him..............but, I know I will not pay what they are asking. Maybe Paige will get herself cancelled. One can dream, right?

People who are on childcare assistance, WIC, housing assistance and then take a week vacation to Bahamas.

WTF!

Hey! Even peeps on the gov't dole deserve a vacation!

NOT!!!

:sarcasm:

I hate when dh gets mad at me in bed for asking him a simple question. When I'm sick and he wakes in the middle of the night he will always ask, are you ok? He did it like always this morning around 4 am. I said, yeah fine, do we have lentils in the pantry. He got up and left. He said NOBODY needs to know if they have lentils in pantry at 4 am.

What did I do? :9:

he has a point, I never wonder about lentils in the middle of the night.

:hah::laugh:

Whuh? :9:

We could boycott! Of course that would mean no sappy Christmas movies starting next Thursday. What is with that????????

Isn't it almost time for non-stop Christmas music?!? :bliss:

You realize the show went off the air decades ago, right? :dunce:

Joan, Joan, Joan............................they show these things called "reruns" on various channels. :secret:

Back