What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

DH made some breakfast for himself and left some hashbrowns in the teflon pan to keep warm in case anyone else wanted some. DB came along and I could hear his metal spoon scraping across the bottom of my teflon pan from the other room

Can I say it again, fuuuuuuuuck!!! ****ity **** **** ****.

Irritating as all hell

On the other hand I know it bugged DH to have bags of Coke/Fresca in the way today when he was trying to take out the trash but no one ever asks to help me bring in groceries anymore so there they sit till I feel like it!

Seriously, WHAT IS WITH FREE HEALTHCARE HERE?! ****! This is insane, this healthcare system we have in place here. It's ridiculous & I feel like a total **** for shrugging it off from my Blue Cross PPO insurance bubble I've been so fortunate to dwell in for my entire life.

Can you tell I'm at Aunt Martha's once again?

Seriously, WHAT IS WITH FREE HEALTHCARE HERE?! ****! This is insane, this healthcare system we have in place here. It's ridiculous & I feel like a total **** for shrugging it off from my Blue Cross PPO insurance bubble I've been so fortunate to dwell in for my entire life.

Tell me about it, we are living dangerously right now with no health insurance after DH lost his job.

The COBRA offered to us is $1200+/month! Seriously, who without a job can afford to pay $1200+ /month for health insurance?

Don't get sick. I've been sitting here for 2.5 hours. So long that I've convinced myself I've developed a sore throat! :lol:

Cobra is nuts. Way too expensive for anyone, let alone the unemployed!

Don't get sick. I've been sitting here for 2.5 hours. So long that I've convinced myself I've developed a sore throat! :lol:

Cobra is nuts. Way too expensive for anyone, let alone the unemployed!

Touch the wood, I have not have to see a doctor for the last three years!

I thought it's $1200+ annually until I read the details, crazy health care system.

Don't you know that we have the greatest health care system on EARTH. Are you at the ER, I heard if you don't have health insurance you should go there. Or you could just have your new kids get jobs with insurance because they are clearly just milking the system. :snicker:

The more insured people that experience the free healthcare, the faster the system will change. So many people have no idea what it is like for uninsured/public aid people. I have friends that I wish I could adopt to my insurance.

Do you have kids? If so have you looked into what your state offers for free care? If you are over income since Husband worked over half a year you write a letter stating that this income is no longer true and write what the yearly income would be based on the current (no income). You can also get cheap plans for you and your husband but might not be worth it.

Do you have kids? If so have you looked into what your state offers for free care? If you are over income since Husband worked over half a year you write a letter stating that this income is no longer true and write what the yearly income would be based on the current (no income). You can also get cheap plans for you and your husband but might not be worth it.

We don't have kids.
We have gotten a couple of quotes for plans with a reasonable deductible (like $1000-5000), the cheapest is $200+/month. For plans with astronomical deductible, it probably is not worth it at all.

Ds is on Indiana medicaid, dh and I don't qualify cause for a family of 3 you have to make less than 200. a month or be preg.

People who blow their noses then look at it....YUCK!

Hey man, sometimes you gotta know if it's bright green (infection) or clear or what. :9:

sick-smiley-blowing-his-nose.jpg

when "someone" leaves the courtesy light on in the vehicle.
....and you try and go somewhere in the morning. :tap:

my pet peeves.

1- you go away for a week and come home to every frying pan burnt beyond recognition and left dirty! Now everything sticks to the burn marks on my non stick pans that i used to love so much.

2- Everytime someone does the dishes in the dishwasher they leave the plastic on the finish tabs, when you have told them 100 times that it does not work that way!

3-anyone who puts plastic storage containers or styrofoam in the microwave drives me crazy.

2- Everytime someone does the dishes in the dishwasher they leave the plastic on the finish tabs, when you have told them 100 times that it does not work that way!

I'm sorry, but :lol:!

The other day I asked my DH to put the wash in the dryer.

Do you think he started the dryer? He said, "Oh, well you didn't say 'start the dryer' so I wasn't sure." I also don't tell you to chew your food when you put it in your mouth. :dunce:

I'm sorry, but :lol:!

The other day I asked my DH to put the wash in the dryer.

Do you think he started the dryer? He said, "Oh, well you didn't say 'start the dryer' so I wasn't sure." I also don't tell you to chew your food when you put it in your mouth. :dunce:

My DH and yours must be twins.... mine did that this week too. WTF, I feel I am a manual writer/speaker sometimes. Step 1 - get the soap out of the cabinet. Step 2 - open the package..... YKWIM?

:lol: I hear ya. Fun times. :surrender:

The other day I said, "Can you go out to the van & get DD7's DS? It is in the elastic strappy thing on the side of one of the booster seats. If it is not there, it is on the floor between the seat & the van door." As he walked out the door I said to DD14, "He won't find it." DH came in & said, "It's not out there." Sure enough, it was right in the elastic strappy thing on the side of a booster seat. And there are only 2 booster seats, so it's not like he had to check a daycare van full of seats. :lol:

My pet peeve is my DH.

Period.

Must be something in the water....

1) If you're going to ground someone from the TV, you'd **** well better have something to do with him or give him something to do. Otherwise you're punishing ME.

2) It's not bedtime until "bedtime." That's why it's called bedTIME & not just "going to bed." So, unless YOU are getting up at the crap of dawn, 7:45pm will NEVER be bedTIME because *I* am NOT waking up at the crap of dawn.

I don't know what's gotten into him this week. Grumpy & I don't like it.

Back