What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

I'll drink to that...

I do find it rather amusing that, when the roads are slick, there's about 10 times more SUVs & 4WD trucks kissing the ditch than Ford Tauruses...

I wouldn't know since I'm a big old chicken when it comes to driving when roads are bad. I generally just don't go out then. :hides:

A friend of mine has a car that gets something like 35mpg, and always brags about how he can do all this insane amount of driving for the same amount of money as I spend to drive the Trailblazer.

I point out that I drive as needed, whereas he just likes to drive around aimlessly during the week, and especially on weekends (because his car gets great gas mileage.

I tell him, "dude, you may get better mileage, but you drive a bunch of those miles for no real reason, just wasting gas, so you're not saving anything."

He laughs, and says, "yeah, but I get great mileage while I do it."

:lol:

A friend of mine has a car that gets something like 35mpg, and always brags about how he can do all this insane amount of driving for the same amount of money as I spend to drive the Trailblazer.

I point out that I drive as needed, whereas he just likes to drive around aimlessly during the week, and especially on weekends (because his car gets great gas mileage.

I tell him, "dude, you may get better mileage, but you drive a bunch of those miles for no real reason, just wasting gas, so you're not saving anything."

He laughs, and says, "yeah, but I get great mileage while I do it."

:lol: That's funny.... DH and I every couple months just drive up Rand Rd.... just to drive! Of course @ that time it was in the Focus.... I don't forsee that happening in the Explorer!

I'm going to piss a lot of people off, but I do that anyway without trying.

People who drive SUV's and the whole attitude that goes along with them.

awwww, girl! Don't say that... :huggy:

NO ONE in my house knows how to put a new roll of TP in the bathroom. NO ONE other then me!

crazy, isn't it?!? maybe enroll them in a toilet paper installation class? :bee:

Nothing because I am calm accepting woman who doesnt let anything under her skin

*cough* bullshit *cough&

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: I knew there'd be a point where one person's peeve would peeve another peever while peeving.

uh oh :hides:

people who let their HUGE dog roam the neighborhood, leaving HUGE deposits in the park where the neighborhood kids play.... a HUGE un-neutered doggie, no less :tap:

people who allow their children to stare blankly at an adult instead of nudging them to remember their manners and say "hello, mrs. cookiemom"
I LOVE manners.... whatever happened to manners? :cry1:

My tolerance is woefully short these days:

Folks who talk with a mouthful of food.

Folks who call you on the phone, yet have their tv on too loud in the background.

People who "axe" a question.

People who don't know how to park, and park taking up two spaces. This is especially annoying in hospital garages because the garage counter thinks there are spaces, when there aren't because of those g-d **** space hogs.

Pigs who clean their car by tossing trash out of it while driving, especially onto my property. That trash from McDs didn't get there by itself, McDs is more than 10 miles away.

People who don't turn off their cellphones in theaters, places of worship, docs offices, etc. I don't need to listen while you chatter away. GTFU.

People who smoke at the entrances to buildings so you are forced to walk through that stink to get inside. Go farther away so we get get in & out without suffering the stench.

People who don't pick up after their dogs. A neighbor walks his dog & never picks up the **** the dog leaves in everyone else's yards & driveways.

High Five, ennui! We were both posting about inconsiderate dog owners at the same time! :lol:

People who say "give me an ink pen." Don't all pens have ink?

Yah, sure...I'd loan someone a $35 pen...

I used to work for the folks that make these...

http://www.thelibraryshop.org/category.cfm/CurrentPage/1/nypl/fisher-pens

Fisher pen, the world's finest writing ball point pens...'twas my first job...I was 16 and counted pens all summer...3-6-9-12, put 'em in a box...get 12 boxes, put them in another box...Made $1 an hour the first summer, $1.15 the next...they were in the Roos Building on Harrison in FP between the park and Ferrara Pan...

People who live in their own apartment, yet are supported by their parents when they could live at home and save them money but yet are critical of other people's purchases THAT THEY PAID FOR THEMSELVES.

Lemme ask ya Liz......what do you take your family camping in or pack up and drive a family for a vacation in? What do you put your kid's sports equipment in or sleds to go sledding and bikes and scooters, etc.? Oh that's right.....you don't have kids and people and their crap to cart around everyday.

Oh and since all SUV's are apparently the same....tell me how big mine is, how many it seats and the gas mileage. Don't know? Then STFU and get back on your trike!

Wow it must be the fact that I drive an SUV that I have so much 'tude. ;)

All types of cars have tudes bout the snow... I love the little guys that go flying through the snow like it doesn't exsist... Like Beemers. Haha!

Anyone who drives like the snow is not there... they're askin for trouble!

**** is this the PMS thread? easy killer....

A friend of mine.. I will ask her to lunch coffee whatever... it's always the same responce.... can DH come?? WTF??? NO!!!

Yeah I broke up with my high school best friend because of that. After she got married, she had to ask his permission then would ask if he could come along. WTF is right. I hated him. I could never understand why any woman would let a man control her????????????

How about people who have no freaking clue what to do at a 4-way stop??? It ain't rocket science!!

You must be driving in my neighborhood where the foreigners think stopping is not for them and parking in front of my driveway is legal. Sorry sucka but once I call the cops, you get an instant $50 ticket because I lobbied hard to get an ordinance passed for the ticket to get issued.

Back