What's new

Pet Peeves/Everyday Things that Make you CRAZY! Please Join Me.

talking about axe, I remember Billy. Where's BTK? :lol: he must be done with college by now? he would always aks questions....
Is this the guy with the **** problems? I don't remember if it was that he had the ****s and couldn't stop or was clogged and couldn't ****. IF it's the same one.

People who live in their own apartment, yet are supported by their parents when they could live at home and save them money but yet are critical of other people's purchases THAT THEY PAID FOR THEMSELVES.

Lemme ask ya Liz......what do you take your family camping in or pack up and drive a family for a vacation in? What do you put your kid's sports equipment in or sleds to go sledding and bikes and scooters, etc.? Oh that's right.....you don't have kids and people and their crap to cart around everyday.

Oh and since all SUV's are apparently the same....tell me how big mine is, how many it seats and the gas mileage. Don't know? Then STFU and get back on your trike!

Wow it must be the fact that I drive an SUV that I have so much 'tude. ;)

All I can say is that I am trying hard to get a job, but no one seems to want to hire me. I suppose I should go live on the street rather than taking money from my parents?

ok... wth is with agmit.... it is admit... why do ennui, fiya and now mamabear refer to it this way? There must be a backstory on "agmit" not admit.

Is this the guy with the **** problems? I don't remember if it was that he had the ****s and couldn't stop or was clogged and couldn't ****. IF it's the same one.
Yup! that's him :bowing:

he was asking for advice from coupon moms on how to end his miserable constipation problem.

that thread, not sure if I read here at CW or at HCW, was hysterical

All I can say is that I am trying hard to get a job, but no one seems to want to hire me. I suppose I should go live on the street rather than taking money from my parents?

Of course not.

It was a pretty bold statement to make knowing many of us drive SUV's to say we have attitudes and to tell us what we should be driving when you don't know what each family has their vehicle for (not that we need to 'splain ourselves).

You bit first. ;)

Time for a round of kum buy ya...

Once again... spelling...??? Barb.? Why the **** do I have such a hard time about the spelling of this?

Yes, I said hard time.

Of course not.

It was a pretty bold statement to make knowing many of us drive SUV's to say we have attitudes and to tell us what we should be driving when you don't know what each family has their vehicle for (not that we need to 'splain ourselves).

You bit first. ;)

I warned you that I was going to piss you off. And I stand by my position on SUV's. And I just want to say, that my post was not nearly as mean-spirited as yours.

Nah I really do not care about spelling, but I have seen it written here many times and wondering if there is a backstory is all.

N/M
georgie, I thought u were yelling at me for spelling... I'll just shhhhh sorry :giggles:

Nah I really do not care about spelling, but I have seen it written here many times and wondering if there is a backstory is all.

N/M
georgie, I thought u were yelling at me for spelling... I'll just shhhhh sorry :giggles:

No panties in a bunch here... I've said many times... Love does not take offense.

I warned you that I was going to piss you off.

People that say "No offense but......." and then act surprised when they get an adverse reaction. @@

People that say "No offense but......." and then act surprised when they get an adverse reaction. @@

Kind of like when I posted in Sati's thread, and everyone criticized me for disagreeing with her. They said I shouldn't have a problem with it because she warned us that she was going to be offensive.

Exactly!!! You know nothing good will come from a sentence that starts "please don't be offended but..."

Kind of like when I posted in Sati's thread, and everyone criticized me for disagreeing with her. They said I shouldn't have a problem with it because she warned us that she was going to be offensive.

Well it's a lil safer for her to vent about 80 something year old bad drivers guessing that there isn't any here than KNOWING there's plenty of SUV drivers here and not even bothering to say "SOME" SUV drivers.

So why did I get the reaction that I got when Sati's thread offended me?
Because her thread had a warning stating there would be offensive matierials inside. If you have tendencies to be offended, might want to not read that thread. Moving forward :)

Y'all are just crackin me up!!!

Yes... I said crack.

5.gif

Back