What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

lf, if my MIL doesn't move out after her surgery recovery, you & I can run away together and rehab a house somewhere. :lol:

We are coffee drinkers. I refuse to acknowledge morning without coffee. If no coffee is made and waiting, I aint making anyone anything... Make your own lunch kids, make your own fruit salad dh ect... when coffee is made and waiting, it's a good day. I do not feel guilty in this, I don't ask for much, just have coffee made when I get up.

Here is why I am telling ya this... we are out of coffee and no one mentioned not only are we getting low but we are out. WTF kinda morning are they planning for tomorrow. I may just go get myself a coffee and see how everyone else handles it. WTF... No coffee?? Really??

We are coffee drinkers. I refuse to acknowledge morning without coffee. If no coffee is made and waiting, I aint making anyone anything... Make your own lunch kids, make your own fruit salad dh ect... when coffee is made and waiting, it's a good day. I do not feel guilty in this, I don't ask for much, just have coffee made when I get up.

Here is why I am telling ya this... we are out of coffee and no one mentioned not only are we getting low but we are out. WTF kinda morning are they planning for tomorrow. I may just go get myself a coffee and see how everyone else handles it. WTF... No coffee?? Really??

:giggles:That'll teach em!

I would love to have a cup waiting for me so I could function in the AM but then again it would prolly keep me from crawling back in bed after I get the kids out :hides:

MIL is here, my whole house will be deep cleaned & laundry done by later tonight. Who wants her next, she is here until Sunday...

I love it when she visits!

:lol:

MIL is here, my whole house will be deep cleaned & laundry done by later tonight. Who wants her next, she is here until Sunday...

You think she might like to visit a snowy NY? :cartwheel:

Our travel approval came!!!!! This means DH and the Grandmas will travel to bring home our daughter around the end of Feb. and she will be home on March 15th!!!!!!!!!! HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond happy over here!!!!!!!!

:cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

Our travel approval came!!!!! This means DH and the Grandmas will travel to bring home our daughter around the end of Feb. and she will be home on March 15th!!!!!!!!!! HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond happy over here!!!!!!!!

:cartwheel::cartwheel::cartwheel:

What wonderful news! Congratulations on bringing home your daughter!!!

My DH just texted me to tell me he is leaving work in a few minutes. He commutes from Oakbrook to Schaumburg every day so here's hoping he isn't stuck in traffic forever tonight and he gets home safely!

He also texted to tell me he is getting a 2K bonus is tomorrow's paycheck. Woohoo!!! After taxes get taken out, it will probably only amount to 1300 or so but I'll take it! :)

I have been given the best birthday wish possible. I found out today my application was accepted and I will be starting college this summer :) With everything going on I'm just taking 1 class to start with but I am SO excited.

Best part it is 100% paid for as long as I get a C or better in the class. Life is great!

I have been given the best birthday wish possible. I found out today my application was accepted and I will be starting college this summer :) With everything going on I'm just taking 1 class to start with but I am SO excited.

Best part it is 100% paid for as long as I get a C or better in the class. Life is great!

Great news! Good luck, but I'm sure you won't need it since you'll do great!

OOOHhh OOOH Mr Kotter, Mr Kotter, ME, ME!!

She can get baby sniffs over here!!!! :cartwheel:

I found my dog lethargic almost dead looking she was so cold to the touch. Rushed to the animal hospital all they know is her glucose is very low and continues to go from Normal to low. I've been a nervous reck all day 2 panic attacks latter waiting on the news. I feel Drunk from all the meds I have to take when I get like this. so just sucks

Oh my gosh I hope your poor angel is alright. Saying a big prayer for your fur-baby.

My DH just texted me to tell me he is leaving work in a few minutes. He commutes from Oakbrook to Schaumburg every day so here's hoping he isn't stuck in traffic forever tonight and he gets home safely!

He also texted to tell me he is getting a 2K bonus is tomorrow's paycheck. Woohoo!!! After taxes get taken out, it will probably only amount to 1300 or so but I'll take it! :)

Crap! Just remembered that 1st installment CRook County property taxes are due on March 1st. We owe $5600.00!!! I guess that other than a nice dinner out, we won't be having fun with this bonus money after all. :-(

With today's weather and the ridiculous amount I pay in taxes and gas here in Chicago, someone please remind me why I want to live here and not somewhere like, Florida, instead???

With today's weather and the ridiculous amount I pay in taxes and gas here in Chicago, someone please remind me why I want to live here and not somewhere like, Florida, instead???

mrsbeasley.gif

My DH has been on the road for 90 minutes already for what is usually a 30 minute commute. I want to call to see how he's doing but then again, I don't want him talking on the phone and getting distracted.

I knew I should have made him work at home today but he wouldn't listen to me ...

Back