What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

I think I am saving more money buy not couponing latley. I have not been running around hunting deals and have been only buying the things I need. Also noticed we are eating a lot less processed foods and I cancelled one of my newspaper subscriptions. Kind of nice and a lot less stressing. Anyone else expirence this?

ShockedSmiley.png
[/IMG]

Has anyone ever had Bravo esophageal ph monitoring? Is the transmitter in the esophagus supposed to hurt this much? I have a constant chest pain and hurt like a bugger when I have to swallow anything. I can't wait to **** this thing out!

OK, does anyone think this is as assine as I do???

My DD school district is on strike. They called us at 11pm the other night to tell us this. Then they call us at 10pm last night to say still no agreement reached, make alternate plans for Thursday.

Today at 2 AM, they called and said tentative agreement so school on today. For crying out loud, you call us late every night, well past "normal" hours and then go a step further and say no school Thursday and then you call at the unGodly hour of 2AM to tell us school is on. You couldn't have just waited and said school resumes Friday, or better yet, call us at 6am and tell us this??? Totally ridiculous in my opinion.

They wanted to make sure the kids wer there Thursday so it wouldn't look so bad when they shut down Friday because of the snow. :hides:

My DH just texted me to tell me he is leaving work in a few minutes. He commutes from Oakbrook to Schaumburg every day so here's hoping he isn't stuck in traffic forever tonight and he gets home safely!

He also texted to tell me he is getting a 2K bonus is tomorrow's paycheck. Woohoo!!! After taxes get taken out, it will probably only amount to 1300 or so but I'll take it! :)

:cartwheel:That's wonderful!

I found my dog lethargic almost dead looking she was so cold to the touch. Rushed to the animal hospital all they know is her glucose is very low and continues to go from Normal to low. I've been a nervous reck all day 2 panic attacks latter waiting on the news. I feel Drunk from all the meds I have to take when I get like this. so just sucks

I'm sorry. I hope she's ok. Please update us when you can. :patback:

Just registered DS for kindergarten tonight. How did my baby get so old?

packing up cookies for an order my girlfriend is picking up--dh walks in the room and I say to him- "hey I need your help packing up these favors in a bit"

he replies "Is that suppose to be some kind of come on?"

my girlfriend says well yeah you help her package the cookies--she'll take care of YOUR package with HER cookie

LOL

that was funny

MIL is here, my whole house will be deep cleaned & laundry done by later tonight. Who wants her next, she is here until Sunday...

I love it when she visits!

:lol:

I am closest (I think), so it would only be right to send her here first.

Our shih tzu was wheezing and dh went up to him and started petting him and it stopped. Does anyone have a dog with asthma? I think this poor doggie has asthma. He's been doing this occasionally since we found him last May. Unfortunately the first thing I did was take him to the vet and since I did it first it was too early for us to actually know him. He also throws up regularly, but he eats every thing he can put in his mouth.

I know folks who were aunts & uncles from the minute they were born...

Well doubtful since I'm the oldest (by 11 months) so that be impossible here :snort:,! no step kinda things exist in our family either.

That's not very young.

I agree. 31 isn't young to become a parent never mind an uncle.

Still too early to be an uncle for me :snort:. I was responding to basically my age as a grandparent in the post I responded too :faint:. 30-35 (my brother and wives - no baby mama "stuff") was then pretty normal for first kids in stable situations/college educated parents/married (actually today college educated/professional/normal married parents folks have kids at least that late or later typically) and as an uncle, I meant more since it would have been physically impossible to be an uncle earlier since I am the oldest. :flowers:

I am closest (I think), so it would only be right to send her here first.

I actually think she should start the furthest away and work her way back :) so it would only be right to send her my way first. :hmm?:

I actually think she should start the furthest away and work her way back :) so it would only be right to send her my way first. :hmm?:

:tap: That means she starts down here first!!! :lol:

Back