What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

That's because the Chicago Blackhawks are Playing!!!! :bliss:

I know, but I'm not allowed to watch. The only game I watched this season, they lost. Cookiemom instructed me to not watch anymore. :surrender:

OK. Got it. I am superstitious about all sports and wins too. Cookiemom is a hockey expert so I am sure she knows what is best. Hopefully some of your reality TV is available to you. Good Luck. Go Hawks!!!!

So yesterday hubby was outside all day working on his truck. The head is cracked. :( I f you don't know what that means just know it bad...VERY BAD. Parts are now at about $4000 and counting. :giveup:

I had put some chicken in the crock pot for dinner. At 6:10 he tell me on the intercom you know your babies are coming for dinner. I'm like when? Just as they were knocking on the door. I had a 2 seconds heads up. He wondered why I was upset. :words:

I also have a cold.:cry:

summermay sorry to hear of your troubles :( Semis are so dang expensive when broken down.

I know, but I'm not allowed to watch. The only game I watched this season, they lost. Cookiemom instructed me to not watch anymore. :surrender:

Wait a minute, they haven't lost yet this season! :lol: Maybe you're off the hook, I thought they're 12-0-2 :giggles:

Tonight's tv SUCKS!!! All re-runs and that Prez crap. :surrender: I'm hoping my DVR has something good for me.

Just finished watching The Following from yesterday. Still love this show.

Woo hoo! Hope kg is on her way to meeting baby girl finally!! :bliss:

Wait a minute, they haven't lost yet this season! :lol: Maybe you're off the hook, I thought they're 12-0-2 :giggles:

The 2 are losses, although they haven't lost in regulation, both losses went to at least overtime.

I thinking it's almost 4 a.m. and those 18 guests are starting to creep me out. Isn't time for just ONE more member to be here to keep me company :)

Tonight's tv SUCKS!!! All re-runs and that Prez crap. :surrender: I'm hoping my DVR has something good for me.
First time in a long time so happy to me at a meeting cuz I got no DVR :) Unfortunately, he was still on when I got home :)

I thinking it's almost 4 a.m. and those 18 guests are starting to creep me out. Isn't time for just ONE more member to be here to keep me company :)

I'm here Ernie...usually try to stay in bed until 4:15

then I had to put in a laod of laundry and start coffee maker...but I'm here now :)

DH got an e-mail last night that he was getting a bonus. It came as a total surprise to him. It was a nice gesture by his company to show their appreciation for all the hard work he is putting in outside of normal office hours and for mentoring others. So proud of DH and grateful for all he does for our family!

DH and I watched When in Rome on the cw:snort: He thought it ( the movie) was cute.

DH got an e-mail last night that he was getting a bonus. It came as a total surprise to him. It was a nice gesture by his company to show their appreciation for all the hard work he is putting in outside of normal office hours and for mentoring others. So proud of DH and grateful for all he does for our family!

what ever happened at that interview were he didn't wear a suit?

he's a keeper for sure!! :)

It has taken FOREVER for this **** tax refund just to be approved!! ****!! Sadly, we need the money!! :gah:

Back