What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Just noticed!!!!!!!!

ONE MONTH UNTIL WINTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss: :stretch: :yahoo: :stretch: :bliss:

As I'm unpacking, I am throwing away a lot of crap I realized I don't use or don't want. I'm finding that much of it is stuff my MIL or aunt gave me that I didn't want or use, but I'd kept out of guilt up until now. I'm not gonna lie, it feels great to throw it away/donate it.

Umm, wouldn't it have saved alot :giggles: of work if you would have done that while packing? :lol:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Just noticed!!!!!!!!

ONE MONTH UNTIL WINTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss: :stretch: :yahoo: :stretch: :bliss:

Thanks for sharing Cookie. :tap:

Just know, I am smiling today. Not gloating but its been a long day coming to see this person served :)

I want the story. or at least pics.

Umm, wouldn't it have saved alot :giggles: of work if you would have done that while packing? :lol:

first of all, alot of :slap: for you.

second, you're absolutely right. But. I was still at the stage of trying to like and get along with my MIL in the interest of family harmony when I packed much of this crap in April. Since then, I've seen her flat out refuse to be a decent person in the interest of family harmony when she had the opportunity (several opportunities actually). So I'm officially done hanging onto the what ifs and the mushroom brushes from her. goodbye, gone, it's outta here.

You know how in the bible Jesus said you should forgive someone 7 times 70 times? so 490 times? I think I had either reached or was rapidly approaching that number with her. I no longer care if she thinks I'm a **** or a horrible person. I kind of hope she does, actually, so she stays away from me. I tried to show her who I am for years and it's not my fault she didn't listen. I have nothing to prove to her anymore; nothing to say, no more other cheek to turn. Just, nothing.

:lol: more than you bargained for, CharlieQ? :foryou:

I want the story. or at least pics.

first of all, alot of :slap: for you.

second, you're absolutely right. But. I was still at the stage of trying to like and get along with my MIL in the interest of family harmony when I packed much of this crap in April. Since then, I've seen her flat out refuse to be a decent person in the interest of family harmony when she had the opportunity (several opportunities actually). So I'm officially done hanging onto the what ifs and the mushroom brushes from her. goodbye, gone, it's outta here.

You know how in the bible Jesus said you should forgive someone 7 times 70 times? so 490 times? I think I had either reached or was rapidly approaching that number with her. I no longer care if she thinks I'm a **** or a horrible person. I kind of hope she does, actually, so she stays away from me. I tried to show her who I am for years and it's not my fault she didn't listen. I have nothing to prove to her anymore; nothing to say, no more other cheek to turn. Just, nothing.

:lol: more than you bargained for, CharlieQ? :foryou:

Amen.

kg have the kitties been enjoying all of the empty boxes? I just saw this pic on fb and thought it was appropriate. :giggles:

599935_500574143309523_1236118669_n.jpg

I have an empty box in the living room for Molly & Daisy. They like to take their frustrations out on it. It's quite tattered by now but better the box than Sophie.

awesome!! The cats finally seem comfortable here -- they just started tearing it up last night. I've been putting empty boxes in the garage for my own sanity; I guess I should be letting the cats play with 'em.

Last year my uncle was receiving Meals on Wheels for the short time he was home. They sent him a box of non-perishable items right before Thanksgiving last year. It came in a gift wrapped shoe box. (top and bottom were wrapped separately. After we emptied the box Molly took it over. She still loves to scratch in it and even sits in there every once in a while. Sometimes I'll toss some cat treats in there for her. :giggles:

Does anyone have any advice on how to keep my stomach acid in my stomach? Stress is taking its toll and Prilosec not working. Switched to Protonix now and not much better. Actually went without coffee or caffiene completely and not much help. Lots of **** going on that I can't even wrap my brain around, but I feel like the stress is going to kill one of us if we don't get a grip. :surrender:

Last year my uncle was receiving Meals on Wheels for the short time he was home. They sent him a box of non-perishable items right before Thanksgiving last year. It came in a gift wrapped shoe box. (top and bottom were wrapped separately. After we emptied the box Molly took it over. She still loves to scratch in it and even sits in there every once in a while. Sometimes I'll toss some cat treats in there for her. :giggles:

Tiggr loves shoe boxes and the boxes from Aldi. She is only 8lbs. but she looks ridiculous smashed into the shoe boxes, but she loves sleeping in them.

Tiggr loves shoe boxes and the boxes from Aldi. She is only 8lbs. but she looks ridiculous smashed into the shoe boxes, but she loves sleeping in them.

Molly's pretty small too but yes, she does look pretty silly in the box. Daisy's a bit chunkier than her mom & I haven't noticed her trying to fit in the box. :giggles:

Does anyone have any advice on how to keep my stomach acid in my stomach? Stress is taking its toll and Prilosec not working. Switched to Protonix now and not much better. Actually went without coffee or caffiene completely and not much help. Lots of **** going on that I can't even wrap my brain around, but I feel like the stress is going to kill one of us if we don't get a grip. :surrender:

Sex. Lots and lots of sex!

ETA... And :huggy: Hope things even out a bit for you! :foryou:

:huggy:

Corn pudding is in the oven. Sweet tater casserole...done. Turkey thawed. We are ready for launch!!!

Corn pudding is in the oven. Sweet tater casserole...done. Turkey thawed. We are ready for launch!!!

Reminded me of an e-mail my neighbor sent earliler this week. :giggles:

TURKEY RECIPE

I thought this sounded good! Here is a turkey recipe that also includes
the use of popcorn as a stuffing ingredient -- imagine that. When I found
this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who just are not
sure how to tell when turkey is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out.

Give this a try.

8 - 15 lb. turkey

1 cup melted butter

1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is Good)

1 cup un-popped popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT IS BEST)

Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush turkey well with melted butter, salt,
and pepper.

Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan making sure the
neck end is toward the front of the oven, not the back.

After about 4 hours listen for the popping sounds.

When the turkey's **** blows the oven door open and the bird flies across
the room,it's done.

****, Joan, I was like "turkey, popcorn, butter, stuffing, what's not to love? this sounds like it could be goooood..." then :roll:

Reminded me of an e-mail my neighbor sent earliler this week. :giggles:

TURKEY RECIPE

After about 4 hours listen for the popping sounds.

When the turkey's **** blows the oven door open and the bird flies across
the room,it's done.
:lol::lol::lol::hiphip::hiphip::hiphip:

Exercise...work on a hobby.....see a therapist..... Find a way to release this stress!! I am being totally serious. I went thru a very stressful time in my life and I ended up with a rare auto immune disease. I am convinced I got it due to the stress I put on my body. If I knew then what I know now, i would have done whatever to release that stress. I had to have surgery and have to live with this disease the rest of my life. Just not worth it. Big hugs to you. Find your outlet and also vent here if you need to!!!

Back