What's new

So what are you thinking now? New thread!

220676450462187130_nmqD9y9k_c.jpg

I need to organize WTs in a logical fashion so I can use them. I shop Meijer most and there is no post redeem there :( I think Jewel has the best selection of WTs, Meijer usually has poor selection.

I'm thinking I need to keep better track of my stockpile. I spent the better part of the afternoon rearranging to try to make room for all the crap I bought over the last couple of days. What am I going to do with all this chocolate? I can't believe all the stuff I have that I didn't realize. We've been using Suave for the last couple of weeks because I knew mm HE was coming up and I thought we were out otherwise--turns out we had a good 10 bottles. On the other hand it's also fun to go through stuff and think about deals gone by--dh was like why do we have so many boxed potatos? That was the one at Doms where you just had to scan them through the register and it told you to take them--no coupons, no tax... good times, good times...

We will take them off your hands gladly! Where can we meet!:lol: not to mention the fact that Santa ALWAYS leaves chocolate for DD in her stocking!:lol:

Loving my new Griddle from Kohls - my DD bought on BF was the one thing i wanted from Kohls .com that was out - made DD pancakes and grilled cheese DH got grilled turkey oh so good :)

glad to hear. I got one too...hmmmm...i think a grilled breakfast is in my near future.

I would like to smack DH...he is SUPER CRABBY lately since we've both been sick and I've so been ignoring his evil behavior...tonight though he pissed me off since he will not go to kohl's w/me...he thinks the $5 q's are stupid...I tried to explain to him the whole point but he is such an **** about it! GRRR!

So it turns out my ankle is broken. I broke it Thursday night, shopped at Target 30 mins after I broke it. Hit Meijer Friday morning and then off to wags. Hit wags again on Saturday.

I am in remarkably little pain. Now I have crutches (that Andrew is busy playing with) and a hard splint. Get to see an ortho this week and am going to basically demand a walking option. I am not in pain, give me something so I can get back to my schedule.

So it turns out my ankle is broken. I broke it Thursday night, shopped at Target 30 mins after I broke it. Hit Meijer Friday morning and then off to wags. Hit wags again on Saturday.

I am in remarkably little pain. Now I have crutches (that Andrew is busy playing with) and a hard splint. Get to see an ortho this week and am going to basically demand a walking option. I am not in pain, give me something so I can get back to my schedule.

dayum, you're a pro. Not even a broken ankle stopped you from shopping this weekend. I wish we had a gold star or a trophy smilie because I'd give you 5 of them.

dayum, you're a pro. Not even a broken ankle stopped you from shopping this weekend. I wish we had a gold star or a trophy smilie because I'd give you 5 of them.

I am a badass. :lol:

I think the lack of pain is the only reason I was able to soldier on through my weekend. It is disturbing how little this hurts.

I'm thinking I real hate DD16's musical tastes. The littles are at their father's every weekend, so her & I are together ALL ****ing weekend and all I hear is Kpop(Korean pop for all you ignorant fools who don't know what that means). Justin Beiber has nothing on this ****. She has also adopted calling me "oma" instead of mom and she throws around numerous other Korean words she has picked up.

Kids & their phases. Never cease to annoy me. :ranting:

I am a badass. :lol:

I think the lack of pain is the only reason I was able to soldier on through my weekend. It is disturbing how little this hurts.

I once sprained both of my ankles (drunken fall off a friend's porch lol). They hurt like a mother ****er. The doctor said sprained ankles hurt much worse than broken ankles. Weird. :dunce: I was on crutches for two weeks. :surrender:

I hope you get a walking cast. :huggy:

I once sprained both of my ankles (drunken fall of a friend's porch lol). They hurt like a mother ****er. The doctor said sprained ankles hurt much worse than broken ankles. Weird. :dunce: I was on crutches for two weeks. :surrender:

I hope you get a walking cast. :huggy:

True. I severely sprained my right ankle when I was 16. Dr. said it would had been better had I broken it. To this day, that ankle is weak. It is the first to roll if I misstep & forget about wearing thin spikey heels.

Been off work for the last 6 days. I don't wanna go back!

p.s. just me and 14 guests here

Back