What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

For us it helped to have guidelines written down, and discussed calmly as a family. Then when he tried to talk back or convience me of some bullshit I could just point to the guidelines.

Another favorite phase I use often in my trip into Motherhood is.."It is not open for discussion" My kid loves a war of words and would drain all energy from me.

These are the guildlines we all agreed on and it is not open for discussion. And Mom you have to follow through! Give a kid an inch and they will take a mile and your wallet with them.

They'll take that mile, the wallet and follow it up with an attempted guilt trip!

I'm thinking..."why did I agree to go skinny dipping at dark with DH?"

I'm thinking..."why did I agree to go skinny dipping at dark with DH?"

I thnk I have your addy...............on my way........................... :joey:

Our little pool is like a hot tub...and I DO have some Captain for ya

LOL..... you didn't :quotes:look:quotes: the type, Autumnsky!

:party6:

OH, .............. and you were out MY way and didn't stop in to say HI! ??? :tap:

LOL..... you didn't :quotes:look:quotes: the type, Autumnsky!

:party6:

OH, .............. and you were out MY way and didn't stop in to say HI! ??? :tap:

I've always looked like the innocent, good girl....but I'm a sneaky thing...which scares the crap outta me having three girls.

I should have stopped by! I 80 was a hot hot hot mess. Kids are at sister's tonite! Watching the Sox game until it gets dark.:snort:

If skinny dipping is bad, then I'm a horrible woman :giggles:

:huggy: he didn't make them late for their flight and now they have to stay another week, did he?

:faint: how could he sell your TP?! it's not like it gets stale or goes bad.

I just got back from a hour long walk with my neighbors. Third time this week(didnt happen yesterday or the day before obviously) This feels good! I am eating better and exercising more and I feel great. Gotta build up stamina for the honeymoon...hehehe

No.....

I have no toilet paper. Not one roll....putting kleenex in the bathroom.

Now, I know what you are thinking....wait, didn't Barb buy like an end of the world amount during the LAST Scott deal? I am SURE she posted that.....

DH sold my tp.

Seriously, I can't even talk much more about it. Let's see....it will cost about $75 a case just to replace that tp

and no, he didn't make that much for them.

I don't care to elaborate on how or where or why he sold it. IT was in the garage and he always thinks we have LOTS of stuff.

NOT. ONE. ROLL.

Seeee...........I've always thought he sells your stockpile (which is cool of course)...........but did he not ask before selling the TP?

The 11pm news just came on, the weather forecast is freaking me out. Not even including the expected high humidity, the weather guy just said it will be 101º in my little town on Friday. :dunce:

I am thinking I wish my boys were home from their vaca with my mom and grandma. They just got off the train, and my grandma fell and now the ambulance is coming. The train ride that was to be 16 hours, has been 22 hrs. She may have broken her arm. Don't know all the details, my mom was in tears when she called. OMG I am worried and will be so glad when mom calls again and we figure out what is going on.

"My money." "His money." I just can't wrap my brain around that. :dunce:

We both have open control to our money, accounts, etc. I would not be in a marriage any other way.

Spent the afternoon & evening down on Cape Cod, wish I could have stayed longer.

Thinking about chopping my hair off, too hot for longish hair in the weather. Even sticking it in a ponytail doesn't feel cooler.

...Thinking about chopping my hair off, too hot for longish hair in the weather. Even sticking it in a ponytail doesn't feel cooler.

You could be bald and buck nekkid and not feel cooler in this weather. It ain't the hair. ;)

Back