What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

"My money." "His money." I just can't wrap my brain around that. :dunce:

We both have open control to our money, accounts, etc. I would not be in a marriage any other way.

DH thinks I do "my money is my money, your money is our money", but he is grateful for what I have done financially. LOL

DH thinks I do "my money is my money, your money is our money", but he is grateful for what I have done financially. LOL

Lol I do "It's all my money"! :snicker: (not really)
A lil funny............one time at DH's company Christmas party, he won 2 cash door prizes (hundreds each). Each time he went up to get the envelope of $, he came back to the table. I held open my purse and he put it in there. Everyone was watching and :roll: He just gave a big :9:

About getting out of work and going to get my Viva on at Dominick's tonight :)

Like many others, worrying this heat wave. My husband works in a warehouse loading and unloading semi trucks. On a 80 degree day, inside the back of a truck, its easily 110+ degrees. Days like today, his job is extremely dangerous.

I realized just how hot he is on a regular basis standing outside with the tree guys yesterday. I gave water, refreshments ect and stood around watching and sweating alot. I can not imagine working in this heat.

In the winter, you can always put more clothes on and dress in layers. In summer, you can only take off so much before you are indecently exposed. For me, it wouldn't take long. :giggles:

It could leave and would not hurt my feelings any.

I'm thinking these extra boys that come over all the time have not been taught any manners!!! Well they're going to learn them here!!!

They never say thank you. I just asked if they would like a sammich..........they just said "yeah". So I put the turkey and cheese sammiches and chips in front of them and nothing. I stood there waiting. Then I said "Did you boys forget your manners at home?" Finally got a thank you out of them! I'm all for being nice, but I'm not a suckah. :ranting:

I don't want to go to a visitation tonight...think I might stay home.

I don't want to go to a visitation tonight...think I might stay home.

Unless it's family, I don't go to those..............DH does. Sorry you lost someone. :pout:

I'm thinking a thunderstorm never sounded as good as the one going on outside my window right now.
I'm sure DD 8 will be down here any minute.

Storm here was short lived but much needed.

I have brownies in the oven. Yes at 1140 PM. I think I am PMSing....

Didn't hear a thing. Maybe it didn't come this far south? Storms usually wake me up because the girls want to sleep in our room on the couch.
This one right now is rattling the windows and looks like it's going to be here for a few hours! :cartwheel:
The river is so low you can see the bottom in some places. We haven't seen anything but canoes for a week now. :pout:

Hey Bunnee....did the one Thursday morning/Wed night wake you? About 3 ish in the morning?

GREAT STUFF!!! I LOVE a thunderstorm...and the lightening was almost nonstop...could have taken a book outside and read to it.....well, if it wasn't for the hail and rain...

amazing!!!!

I am thinking I am freaking exhausted and need a nap. oh and that I hope they dont have cameras in certain parking lots, lmao.

I'm thinking that it's almost 5pm on a Friday but I don't want to leave my air conditioned office. That doesn't happen too often. :giggles:

I'm thinking sds is related to Georgie who likes to broadcast it when she gets some action. :lol:

I'm also thinking...........it's almost 5?! YAY!!! :drink: :cartwheel:

I'm thinking sds is related to Georgie who likes to broadcast it when she gets some action. :lol:

I'm also thinking...........it's almost 5?! YAY!!! :drink: :cartwheel:

lol not all the time :)

we went to see captain america today...it was ok but not great. we went to see green lantern 2 weeks ago, that movie sucked. but the activities before and after (and somewhat during) the movies were great, lol.

I'm thinking....... even though this storm and rain is great and all, I really really wish it wasn't so darn loud. Everytime I fall asleep, booooom, there it is again. I'm going to be sooooo tired tomorrow and I have a lot I want to get done besides a nap! :surrender:

And OH **** the power just went out.
Came back on.
Please stay on! I didn't learn my lesson from everyone else's hardship last week! :faint:

Really wishing the weather would just cool off. My AC died a few days ago (it was old), can't find anyone that has one right now, even checked while out of town the past few days. It's hot/humid in the house I can't sleep.

Back