What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Can not wait til a week from Monday (Aug 8th)... we are supposed to go out of town for a few days. Planning to go to Springfield Illinois. We haven't gone on any vacations in 3+ years. We have decided not to tell our children, until we are walking out the door. They are going to be thrilled to leave to go anywhere.

are you coming for the fair? or just to go to the lincoln library?

lol, dont expect too much from here. just saying.

Glad that I get to watch the Cards game and that the Cards are winning! Can't wait to go to Busch in a couple of weeks. I am debating whether I should take my 3 year old to the game. Probably won't watch much of the game, but I want to instill the Cardinal tradition at a young age.

Museum tours, library..maybe the fair. Just needing to get out of town for a few days, nothing spectacular, just away :)

Glad that I get to watch the Cards game and that the Cards are winning! Can't wait to go to Busch in a couple of weeks. I am debating whether I should take my 3 year old to the game. Probably won't watch much of the game, but I want to instill the Cardinal tradition at a young age.

Take him! Some of my earliest memories are from old Comiskey park when my parents and grandparents used to take me. It was definitely before I was 4.

He may be too young to tell him what SABID stands for though :giggles:

I had such a great visit with Pat today. I love how positive he is! He is taking charge of his life, and I am so proud of him. Our new beginning is going to be soooo wonderful. I love him with everything I am and everything I have... Sigh, so happy.

I had such a great visit with Pat today. I love how positive he is! He is taking charge of his life, and I am so proud of him. Our new beginning is going to be soooo wonderful. I love him with everything I am and everything I have... Sigh, so happy.

I'm glad that things are going so well for you! You sound very happy.

Take him! Some of my earliest memories are from old Comiskey park when my parents and grandparents used to take me. It was definitely before I was 4.

He may be too young to tell him what SABID stands for though :giggles:

SABID? :dunce:

I am sooooo tired. I really need some sleep. I am going on day #3 with only like 2 hours of sleep. only slept like 2 hours thursday night and none friday night yet. add in a lot of benedryl and some prednisone and cortisone and I am looking like I am 10 years older than I am.

gonna play my instant win games online, then check out what time a movie is playing in the morning, and take a shower and hopefully a quick nap before the movie starts.

:hurt:After a WEEK of hardly any sleep because of the storms and kids, finally a morning I can sleep sleep sleep and not have to get up for work. Ahhhh - right? WRONG!! I wake up to DH STARING at me and lightly touching my arm because he things it's funny when I slap him away because I'm sleeping. WTF is wrong with him? He knows that once I wake up, especially if I wake up pissed off, there's no way I can get back to sleep. So here I am with 4 hours of sleep, again. I feel 10 years older than I really am and I'm giong to be pissed the entire day. I just give up on this thing called "sleep". I don't even remember what it is anymore:surrender:

That I want to go back to bed but can't because I have too much crap to do....! Being a grown up is not turning out at all like I envisioned it!

:hurt:After a WEEK of hardly any sleep because of the storms and kids, finally a morning I can sleep sleep sleep and not have to get up for work. Ahhhh - right? WRONG!! I wake up to DH STARING at me and lightly touching my arm because he things it's funny when I slap him away because I'm sleeping. WTF is wrong with him? He knows that once I wake up, especially if I wake up pissed off, there's no way I can get back to sleep. So here I am with 4 hours of sleep, again. I feel 10 years older than I really am and I'm giong to be pissed the entire day. I just give up on this thing called "sleep". I don't even remember what it is anymore:surrender:

I'm sorry but I know exactly where you are coming from. I am a very light sleeper and one of my DS gets up every morning btwn 5 and 6 and when he wakes up, he is not quiet. So once he's up, then I'm up. :-( Add to that fact that the storms have kept me up too and I have been busy getting ready for a garage sale and a vacation next weekend, and I have been getting like 3-4 hours sleep each night the past week as well.

I miss sleep. I've never been the type to "sleep in" (even when I was younger), but ****, I just wish I could sleep until 7 a.m. one morning and I'd be happy. :dunce:

I'm just asking for ONE day of anything over 5 hours. I'd be thrilled with 6.5 - I don't dare wish for 8!

My girls, 8 & 10, will probably sleep till 11. They've never been early risers and I have to drag them out of bed every morning. They like to get 10 - 11 hours a night still.

I got lucky and was able to sleep, but for me sleeping in is sleeping til five. Usually up at four. Today is Saturday so after shopping and flylading my house, I will take a nap around two thirty. I love Saturdays and I love my naps

I got lucky and was able to sleep, but for me sleeping in is sleeping til five. Usually up at four. Today is Saturday so after shopping and flylading my house, I will take a nap around two thirty. I love Saturdays and I love my naps

:dunce: huh?

Back