What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

:faint: paper towel blasphemy!!!

The river can have the house...but we'll all be balancing a case of Viva on our heads as we march off in the other direction :giggles:

On the bright side, instead of sandbags you can use Viva.

I feel bad for my bf, every time it looks like things are going to start looking up for him, he gets kicked back down. freaking sucks for him and me, because every time he gets sad or depressed he wont talk to anyone. I wish I had money to help him so that he didnt have to worry so much.

Anyone know how long THIS one is supposed to last tonight? My husband and I are getting tired of sharing our bed with our terrified 7 yr. old.

Dealchaser you can send her/him here...he/she can join my six yr. old in my queen bed...the dog will probably join them...DH works at night now so we have plenty of space! :)

DS really needs to get his head out of his ****. Seems someone is "all play" and forgetting his chores.

GGGGRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm thinking I'm so tired I could cry :surrender: and nobody better get in my **** at work today - it wouldn't be pretty.
I am so very grateful there will be no storms tonight, my kids can sleep in their own beds and I can sleep till noon tomorrow.

I totally agree. Between the storms and my poor dog being so afraid. I really need sleep. I was so close to calling in this morning, but since I asked them yesterday if I could leave early today, thought that wouldn't look good.

I'm thinking I'm so tired I could cry :surrender: and nobody better get in my **** at work today - it wouldn't be pretty.
I am so very grateful there will be no storms tonight, my kids can sleep in their own beds and I can sleep till noon tomorrow.

I am sooo freaking tired. stayed up all night, talking with my bf because he was down. I think I maybe slept a hour or 2 total all night and I took 2 benedryls before going to bed. sooo I was fighting going to sleep all night. I wonder how much a shower will wake me up so I can get my stuff done that I was supposed to today.

Came home from work early to spend sometime with DS. We are going to have to learn to do better together than we have lately. I know lot of it is he's 15 years old but I will not be disrespected.

Hyvee Chinese buffet here we come!

That I'm thrilled to discover that the best supermarket chain in New England, Market Basket, is finally expanding. They are building 2 new stores nearer to me. I'd be thrilled with one, let alone two. :faint:

No more schlepping 14 miles each way, the 2 new ones will be 10.5 miles & 11.4 miles away. :cartwheel:

And an Aldi's will be built a block from the one that will be 11.4 miles away, no more 40 mile round trips. I can't wait for the supermarket price war to break out, the increased competition from MB will force prices down at the other area supermarkets. :hiphip:

Can not wait til a week from Monday (Aug 8th)... we are supposed to go out of town for a few days. Planning to go to Springfield Illinois. We haven't gone on any vacations in 3+ years. We have decided not to tell our children, until we are walking out the door. They are going to be thrilled to leave to go anywhere.

Also worrying finding a darn Jeans sale. I do not want to pay 30.00 a pair retail/regular price for boys jeans. Not seeing sales and starting to lose it!

I'm thinking I need a vacation......................ya know..................cause my vacation tired me out!

How the heck to use this T-mobile MyTouch phone thingy!!

How the heck to use this T-mobile MyTouch phone thingy!!

If you're lucky enough to have a fancy phone, you're lucky enough so shup. :surrender:

Signed,
Tracfone owner

Our last DD 19yrs is really stressing me out. I am happy to be spending the day with my sis and cuz on tomorrow.... that's always fun.

I'm thinking I need a vacation......................ya know..................cause my vacation tired me out!

If your lucky enough to go on vacation...you are lucky enough

Signed, no vacation in 3 years :surrender:

Back