What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Jonny's attitude sucks. His birthday is a week from tomorrow and I am daydreaming about cancelling his party. I would never do that, of course, but I can dream.

It's kind of a boring Saturday. Didn't sleep more than 2 hours last night. Got up early and showered, had pregnancy photos taken at 8:30am, got all hot and sweaty so now me and my two little guys are hanging out in the AC. DH and three older ones are still gone camping...I miss them dearly, far too quiet around here.

I've had such a fantastic morning.... seriously :) Love when the future looks bright, things seem to be going perfect. Loving my life!

I've had such a fantastic morning.... seriously :) Love when the future looks bright, things seem to be going perfect. Loving my life!

Awww so glad to here things are great for you. :hiphip:

:morning:

Stayed up until 3:00 a.m. having a heart to heart with the mistah, got up at 7 to take Brody out and went back to bed until about noon. Haven't slept that late in forever. Usually up at the crack of dawn on Saturdays (don't want to be but that's my weekday sleep schedule). Now I'm having coffee and trying to get it together!

All kinds of stuff really....had a big come to Jesus talk with him about our relationship last week, while its been much, much better since the big blowout in December following the big baby mama drama (****) after which I said maybe it was time for me to think about an exit strategy. That snapped him into reality and he's really been trying (overall). But, there were still things I needed to say and to know and it just boiled over.

He's got a lot of stuff going on with his family right now, so we started off talking about that and it just ran the gamut of all kinds of stuff. So...now we shall see what the future holds.

'bout what? :bee:

I'm thinking...I'm going back in the sun to relax, now that I'm cooled off... :)

Going to see the Smurfs' later! Should be cute!

Monday is back to reality of crazy, hectic, staying up late grading papers, working on school stuff 7 days a week, listening to ungrateful parents, bratty kids, but loving teaching time! Oh, and balancing that with my own 3 kids and their schedules...(because you know, I have a family too and a life, besides the 30+ kids in my class).

All kinds of stuff really....had a big come to Jesus talk with him about our relationship last week, while its been much, much better since the big blowout in December following the big baby mama drama (****) after which I said maybe it was time for me to think about an exit strategy. That snapped him into reality and he's really been trying (overall). But, there were still things I needed to say and to know and it just boiled over.

He's got a lot of stuff going on with his family right now, so we started off talking about that and it just ran the gamut of all kinds of stuff. So...now we shall see what the future holds.

I hope things are better now. :huggy:

Monday is back to reality of crazy, hectic, staying up late grading papers, working on school stuff 7 days a week, listening to ungrateful parents, bratty kids, but loving teaching time! Oh, and balancing that with my own 3 kids and their schedules...(because you know, I have a family too and a life, besides the 30+ kids in my class).

****, ****, ****.................you teachers have ALL summer off! :hides: :runslikehell:

that could be fun :)

It's BYOB though.............this **** ain't sharin'! :keeper:

****, ****, ****.................you teachers have ALL summer off! :hides: :runslikehell:

I KNEW someone would say something stupid! ****...alll summer huh? :hurt: YOU know I work my **** off. That statement may apply to some teachers, but not this one. Kenosha ain't that far away from here ya know...I may have to take a road trip to administer a **** slap

It's BYOB though.............this **** ain't sharin'! :keeper:[/QUOTE]
THAT is all :snicker:

tongue.gif

I just posted a blog post, if anyone cares to read it :) :) :)

Jeni what a beautiful post! I'm so glad that so many positive things have come out of a very difficult situation. :bliss:

Back