What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I am glad I stayed within my christmas budget and that I won't be spending all of next year trying to pay for it. And a special thank you to reporter20 and the Kohls coupon for making that happen.

My brother is sitting next to me and his breathing sounds vaguely like darth vader--he is wide awake

that I would like to kick the **** of this asswipe across the hall from me as he is sitting there making some ****ing cloppity noise with his ****ing shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also that i have no idea how I am going to survive 3 more of these 15 hour days sitting in the hall of a school waiting to sell DVDs of the games

Thanks everyone :) I love that I get paid every week, so I wont have a paycheck this Friday(obviously) but next Friday I will :) I am a very happy (AND thankful!) girl :)

We are all so loving our new house...................life is just so much better here. :dance:

I am panicking that I just bared an addiction to my friends here at CW.

Your "Coke" addiction? Puleeze! U r good in my book. If that's the worse thing you do, I'd say you are doing pretty **** well! :)

Sure that's a lot of Coke, but don't dwell on your "confession".

I got home from work at 1 am this morning. Everyone was asleep, so I kissed the kids. They smelled fresh; DH gave baths. He also took out the bathroom garbage, cleaned up the Christmas/toy mess, took out recycling from gifts, cleaned the kitchen, folded the laundry, put fresh sheets on kids beds and put the memory foam mattress topper I gave him on our bed. :faint: I was so happy!!

Today I clean bathroom and floors and take down tree.

4 rounds of Christmas gifts are finally done! Round 5 happens when my sister, BIL, and niece get back from their overseas holiday trip but I really need to start cleaning up the house TODAY.

All the wrap and toys and other extra stuff laying all over the place are DRIVING ME NUTS. Apparently I am the only one who can see the stuff all over the place because my DH, 7 yo, and 5 yo manage to side step all the stuff and just not pick it up!

Oh, and laundry up the wazoo. DH did a couple loads yesterday ... just praying that he did not shrink any of my bras or sweaters ... but I have another 6-8 to do today still. All the new clothes the kids got for Christmas and the usual clothes and sheets and towels and it looks like something exploded in my laundry room LOL.

DD bought a tube of sugar cookie dough :faint: :faint: :faint:

Kitchen, dining room, guest bathroom DONE!
Two more rooms to go and a ton of laundry, but then I get to relax for the rest of my vacation! :cartwheel:

I am soo hungry , oral surgery at 1245 and can't wait for a cup of coffee and some freaking food. Went to Sears outlet and used a single Kohls coupon to try to entertain myself a little bit but now I am downright ****y. Bring on the drugs before I hurt someone.

haven't gotten to ask her yet, but she does stuff like that.....

buys a can of frosting :faint:

a bag of powdered sugar :faint: (I have prob 50 bags at home)

etc
etc
etc

Week 2 of winter break and the kids are bored and not letting me get my work done ...

Just pitched a tent for them in the living room. After lunch, they can "camp" and stay out of my hair for a little while.

i remember tent in the living room days, enjoy. now it is facebook, youtube and xbox360 until you drop days here, and yes, they are still BOOOOOOORED. i remember being bored watching wgn all day long when i was young and movies with ilone. taffy pulls and baking cookies. cherry kijafa after a long day of sledding. ;)

Back