What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

That my job shorted my paycheck 7 hours, and will just "add it to the next check"

And DH old ****ty job promised me money last monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and haven't answered their phone Friday, Monday, or today. Still no money.

:pms:

I have to go 20 miles to Goodwill...will be going that way this weekend :)

They said that I can wear nice shirts til I can get some.

OK I must be out of the loop lately............I must have missed that you lost your old job. I thought you liked that one. not sure why the new one? ..........if you care to share............

Y'all should hear the cussing coming out of the bathroom! DH is trying to instal a new sink faucet, but he can't get the old one off. :hides:

Y'all should hear the cussing coming out of the bathroom! DH is trying to instal a new sink faucet, but he can't get the old one off. :hides:

sledgehammer:9:

That I've very proud of my 18 yo niece, she just became an EMT down in Georgetown. She'll be doing runs while carrying a more than full load of classes. What has me a tiny bit nervous is that she will be covering more than emergencies on campus, they cover the entire area. I loved her description of the uniform: dark blue fully loaded cargo pants, white shirt,...and the world's ugliest black shoes. :lol:

My baby has grown up :cry1:She's doing so much more than even her parents did at that age. She'll be spending her spring break volunteering in a poor medical clinic in the Dominican Republic again.

Both nieces have become fantastic, loving, caring & very generous young adults. :cry1:

Sounds crazy but use your blow dryer on high heat to put some hot air on it (or a blowtorch) sometimes a little heat will help loosen up old plumbing.

sledgehammer:9:

He just got it off after a good hour of trying. Now we'll see if he gets the new one put on without too much trouble.

i really need to pick up some lotion on the way home

my legs are soooooo dry

Too easy :lol:

oops..........rookie mistake :surrender:

Someone had bought it before, took a part out and returned it. Now DH had to box it back up and go back to Walfart to exchange for another one. Let's just say he's more than irritated.

OMG, your mind wasn't in the gutter. Are you feeling ok?

Not really. I tripped over the dog last night and hurt my hand pretty bad...........it's been throbbing all day and I can't grip anything. I hope it's not broken.......sigh. It's my left hand (I'm a righty) so I guess it could be worse. It's my thumb that I can't use. :surrender:

Not really. I tripped over the dog last night and hurt my hand pretty bad...........it's been throbbing all day and I can't grip anything. I hope it's not broken.......sigh. It's my left hand (I'm a righty) so I guess it could be worse. It's my thumb that I can't use. :surrender:

Glad I'm not the only one who has tripped over the dog. I ended up in Labor and Delivery to get monitored for awhile and felt like the biggest idiot telling them why I was there.

Do you ever go to the Doctor?!

Might want to call your doc & get it looked at. He/She could maybe check out a few other things too.

Get in those last med expenses before 2011 runs out.

Do you ever go to the Doctor?!

I don't run there, no. DH thinks I jammed it so I'll wait and see if it gets better.

I had my lungs checked thankyouverymuch.

Might want to call your doc & get it looked at. He/She could maybe check out a few other things too.

Get in those last med expenses before 2011 runs out.

.............yeah yeah................

Heavy D had a leg clot that broke loose and got caught in his lung, resulting in his death.

Please know that I don't mean to nag you..but I care about you and your family. Please take care of yourself.

Back