What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Heavy D had a leg clot that broke loose and got caught in his lung, resulting in his death.

Please know that I don't mean to nag you..but I care about you and your family. Please take care of yourself.

I get it but how many tests can I take? They scanned both my legs and my lungs............nuttin. And now I have thousands to pay. Where should they go next and how much will that cost?

I get it but how many tests can I take? They scanned both my legs and my lungs............nuttin. And now I have thousands to pay. Where should they go next and how much will that cost?

I wish I had your answers but I don't. What did your doctor say to do/go next?

And I understand the money part of it, but your the only Mrs. Mom I've got.

please don't be made at me :flowers:

I wish I had your answers but I don't. What did your doctor say to do/go next?

And I understand the money part of it, but your the only Mrs. Mom I've got.

please don't be made at me :flowers:

Honey I'm not made at you and would never be. It's just that I feel fine, have $$$$ in medical bills and see no reason to go get more random tests.

Honey I'm not made at you and would never be. It's just that I feel fine, have $$$$ in medical bills and see no reason to go get more random tests.
If you've already covered your 2011 deductible, these tests should be free. Go get your $$$$ worth. You can then start 2012 in a spanking new house with a clear conscience.

Think about it, WWWD?

Additionally, we all won't be nagging you about it every chance we get. Wouldn't that be nice? :flowers:

mrsmom, aren't you wondering why you had those issues? all the tests you had came back clear, but something had to have caused it... and ennui is right -- now is the time to do it, when you've already surpassed your deductible.

:huggy: just saying this because I love you. we all are...

DH called our former neighbor/ good friend/ very handy guy to come help with the new faucet. We're currently full of piss and **** and need to flush pretty **** soon!!!

Day 1 of work tomorrow :) Arranging child care and preparing for it :)

I wish you lived here............I would want you to bring Jonny here to play with my boys! :bliss:

Good luck tomorrow!
Thanks!!

I wish you lived here............I would want you to bring Jonny here to play with my boys! :bliss:
that would be fun!!!

My mom and MIL have been amazing with taking care of my boy. And now that Pat is home, he can have the one on one time with Jonny he needs and wants :)

I'm wishing I hadn't caught this nasty cold from my nephews...sore throats and head congestion are no fun! blah!

My Grandma is living at home with my aunt now. But now Grandma is refusing to take ANY of her meds. She won't allow my aunt to touch her stomach tube either, so she can't give her meds to her that way (or food or water). I'm worried.

My Grandma is living at home with my aunt now. But now Grandma is refusing to take ANY of her meds. She won't allow my aunt to touch her stomach tube either, so she can't give her meds to her that way (or food or water). I'm worried.
:huggy:

If she refuses to take her meds, call 911. They'll drag her back to the hospital, if necessary.

Back