What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

DH is mad because I took back two of the Christmas presents he bought me - a coach purse and a winter coat. I took them back because purses are not my thing. When I go out, I ride a mobility scooter so the purse gets crammed in the basket. Why would I cram a $300+ purse in a basket???????
I took the coat back because I have one that is perfectly fine (Not one thing wrong with it.) Not to mention he bought it at Kohls with NO COUPONS (ok he got a 15 percent off from s scratch ticket.)
Last night he made a comment that I am starting to look like a stay at home mom. He did follow that my looks are great but my fashion sucks. WTF?????

Kids have been home since the 16th of Dec and they go back tomorrow....but DH has worked all weekend and today and will be home the rest of the week! R U kidding me?

Kids have been home since the 16th of Dec and they go back tomorrow....but DH has worked all weekend and today and will be home the rest of the week! R U kidding me?

I would freak. I take the week after Christmas off, and this week too every year so I can get some serious cleaning and sorting done. I don't know what I'd do if anyone ended up being home with me. It's just not the same when I'm not alone to do these things.

I would freak. I take the week after Christmas off, and this week too every year so I can get some serious cleaning and sorting done. I don't know what I'd do if anyone ended up being home with me. It's just not the same when I'm not alone to do these things.

Thank you so much for saying that, I feel like a total **** but I was so looking forward to the quiet empty house and getting back to normal (cleaning the hell outta this place and organizing). He's thinking - oh isn't this nice?? Crap.

Last night he made a comment that I am starting to look like a stay at home mom. He did follow that my looks are great but my fashion sucks. WTF?????

:dunce: he doesn't want to be on your good side huh? :grouphug:

meowmeow, that's terrible! Hasn't he ever seen Desperate Housewives? SAHM's are hot. :p

I'd be seriously pissed if DH ever said that to me.

My DH has been off since the 23rd. He goes back tomorrow. I'm going to miss him. Even the kids have been great this break, I might miss them too. :giggles:

Thank God 3 kids are going back to school tomorrow! DH is going back to work!

No more, "what are you doing?" "where are you going?"

He just watches me as I work my **** off. When do I get my vacation???

I need a back x-ray. I have needed it since November. I put it off to the New Year because of a HIGH deductible. AND NOW I do not want to go because I do not want to pay for it. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH But I need it. The pain is intolerable sometimes.

Why is it people (me too) will pay for unnecessary things (eating out, clothes, toys....) yet we do not want to spend $$$$$ on our medical issues??????

Did you all hear that loud scream at approximately 4:30???? That was ME screaming that taking 2 DDs to eye doc cost $946 NOT including CONTACTS!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm gonna pass out.

Past my bedtime! How come the work day drags and the evenings fly by?

took down the tree tonight! Doesnt feel like we had Christmas with all the running between the hospital and nursing home. oh well 11 months and it happens again.

I didnt get an actual Christmas present from anyone, but I am wondering if I got a Christmas Souvineer tonight. My stomach has been burning (not really too queazy) for the last two days. I thought it was just nerves, and I am not sick.

I am very pissed that Sister Save A Lot and The Couponator as well as the people on the previous episode appear to have stores that STILL have deals and lots of them. I am also thinking that it pisses me off that they can use more than 4 like coupons. This is not fair!!!

No Fricking way! Really?

Did you all hear that loud scream at approximately 4:30???? That was ME screaming that taking 2 DDs to eye doc cost $946 NOT including CONTACTS!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm gonna pass out.

Back