What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

:pout: oh that sucks!!! I got the snow brushes out from the garage and put one in each car before the snow hit.

Cheese sticks probably weren't a great idea, stomach a little bit hurting now lol so I'm hoping my tea will settle things down.

I don't like my 12 year old very much right now. Is that bad to say? :gah: He can't talk like a normal person...........every answer is snotty..........I swear to God I was so close to slapping his face just now!!! Instead I sent him to his room and told him NO TV (there's no games in there). His reply "Do you just like to make my life miserable?" :ranting:

I don't like my 12 year old very much right now. Is that bad to say? :gah: He can't talk like a normal person...........every answer is snotty..........I swear to God I was so close to slapping his face just now!!! Instead I sent him to his room and told him NO TV (there's no games in there). His reply "Do you just like to make my life miserable?" :ranting:

I hate to tell you that my DS14 hasn't grown out of that stage yet.

That is our job - isn't it?

Sorry he's giving you such a hard time :pout:

He just came out of his room being all cute. He said he's sorry. I said all I want is for you to answer me like a normal person...........why do you have to be all angry and snotty? He said "I've just had it with some people at school and I can't go off on them." Oh so you save it for me?! He said he'll try not to anymore...........yeah right.............he prolly just wants to watch tv but nope............go back to your room and read your book.

some days are just like that. he must have had a bad day and it is almost the end of the schoolweek. those hormones. sorry, hugs

just got home from testing at the temp place. I have not had a real job in 10 years, eeek. lol

anyways, I thought I had bombed on the excel test, did ok on the word test and average on the data entry (my fingers were cold from walking 2 blocks in the snow).

well I asked and they said my data entry score was almost double their expectations, and I did above average on the other 2 tests too. sooo she said that I would have no problem getting placed in a decent job. they called last week and offered me a $9hr job that I turned down... min wage is $8 and there are no benefits with a temp job. so fingers crossed the next offer is at least $12/hr.

Good luck SDS!!!

Good luck!!!!!! :foryou:

thx :)

my motivation is Hawaii - gonna need lots of $ to go. (if I dont kill him first)

I miss working too. tired of being at home all the time with no $

FYI ~ i've "lost" my ice scraper & found that a hard plastic lid from a peanut butter jar works just dandy :cartwheel:

I want to know who in the hell took MY ice scraper out of MY car and I want to know RIGHT NOW! :tap:

I had to use my library card to scrape my windows after work today

Those who don't come to the New Year New You thread...some people posted great weight loss photos.....If you are nosy!

Kensbaby93
reporter20
aki!!! - wowza!

Hopefully others will post them too.....

no, No, NO! That little tiny blue scraper you got free someplace is NOT the one I want you to find! :angrywife:

It's not like I would ever take it into the store or something and leave it in the cart. It HAS to be here somewhere, it's almost bedtime and I expect it by the front door when I wake up! :ranting:

I thinks its bedtime, a half bottle of wine and up since 4am.

I'd check that coat closet by the front door :roll:

no, No, NO! That little tiny blue scraper you got free someplace is NOT the one I want you to find! :angrywife:

It's not like I would ever take it into the store or something and leave it in the cart. It HAS to be here somewhere, it's almost bedtime and I expect it by the front door when I wake up! :ranting:

I'd check that coat closet by the front door :roll:

HA! Coat closet was totally emptied and 90% of it went to Goodwill two weeks ago! No more cartoon closet around here! :lol: You can actually hang up your coat without getting killed!

DH is driving me nuts with his constant pity pot ****ing about how he won't make it to work in one piece or back home in one piece! I LOVE him and worry about him but what the **** does he want me to do? Take our 6 yr. old out w/me at 930 at night to drive him to work in the snow because he's afraid? I mean, grow some balls man! Sorry but this **** is just getting on my nerves..I don't need his pissing and moaning on top of my work issues. Can't wait for the weekend...at least he can stay home and sit on his ****.:ranting:

Back