What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking my email got messed with.............some random email was sent out to several of my contacts at 3:20 and 3:21 am. How the hell does that happen?

I'm thinking my email got messed with.............some random email was sent out to several of my contacts at 3:20 and 3:21 am. How the hell does that happen?

You were drunk e-mailing? :lol:

You were drunk e-mailing? :lol:

That was my first thought..........."Oh no, not again!" but nope..........I was in bed at that time. My DH emailed me "Did you really email me at 3am?" Um............I was in bed right next to you idjit. :slap:

OMG, why the heck did I not eat anything at all this morning nor bring anything at all to work to eat? I think that my stomach is starting to eat itself. Ugh. Probably not good for baby, but ****, I'm only 30 weeks and have already gained 30 pounds. It's not like I'm starving....

OMG, why the heck did I not eat anything at all this morning nor bring anything at all to work to eat? I think that my stomach is starting to eat itself. Ugh. Probably not good for baby, but ****, I'm only 30 weeks and have already gained 30 pounds. It's not like I'm starving....

Is there a vending machine you can get something from? I can't not eat breakfast...........my stomach hurts bad if I do.

I'm literally a block from the WI border, so :quotes: supposedly :quotes: we're supposed to get more.... it's just been very overcast here.... wish something would happen soon!

I'm literally a block from the WI border, so :quotes: supposedly :quotes: we're supposed to get more.... it's just been very overcast here.... wish something would happen soon!
totally super snowing here on the border by richmond illinois. tiny accumulating flakes

No snow here.
:bliss:

Just some snow showers tomorrow.

I'm just down the road in Antioch, so we should be expecting it very soon then! Thanks!

My husband will most likely want to get a rope (to hang me!) My quest to "redecorate" the kitchen is ongoing. I talked with him yesterday that I want to hang new curtains. Just the valance because we have (OLD) vertical blinds. He said we may as well get new blinds as we are missing a couple ?panels?. its not like you can see in, but if we are redoing the windows, lets re-do them.

I do not hang ANYTHING in this house, I have tried and its not straight enough, in the right place, it should have been.. so I give the hell up and inform him I want, i am buying lets get it done. He does it, his way, and my way!

This morning, I bought new vertical blinds. I don't believe he thought we would be doing this tonight. Planning for this snow storm to hide any and all rope type items.

Nope, no vending machines here. It's snowing here in Libertyville now Reagan, should be hitting you soon!

Nope, no vending machines here. It's snowing here in Libertyville now Reagan, should be hitting you soon!

Me thinks you need to call for some delivery............pizza? Chinese? Whatcha got a taste for? :bee:

I am going to go get something right now. I am thinking Jimmy John's sounds pretty good. We shall see...

It did start snowing a little while ago!! :) Looks like it's starting to stick in some spots of the grass, so hopefully after naptime it will be enough for the kids to play in!

DS2 likes to play in it but refuses to wear gloves and touches the snow so he goes inside to warm up (and is very angry about that) and then comes out for another 20 minutes. Anyone else have ways around that?

I'm PREGNANT AND HUNGRY!!

Two days now of being constantly hungry and **** if I try to find something to satisfy. Right now I'm watching Chopped and think I could really go for some good Chinese food but that's not an option. I think I might have to make something .... hot and fried maybe? Perhaps I'll find a way to make fried mozzarella sticks out of our Frigo sticks? ****, I don't know. Some Jose Ole type stuff sounds really good....

Sigh.

I want to know who in the hell took MY ice scraper out of MY car and I want to know RIGHT NOW! :tap:

I want to know who in the hell took MY ice scraper out of MY car and I want to know RIGHT NOW! :tap:

I had to use my library card to scrape my windows after work today

Back