What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Oh yeah I love solar oil! I used to get my nails done (fake ones) and they always finished with some oil.

But this is a deep crack in my flesh..........I put some triple antibiotic cream on it........I like that it's thick.

Dh gets those deep cracks and I put Solar Oil on them. Clears them right up within a day or two. Just don't tell him I told you that....

Thanks for the info but I have to use up the zillions of hand lotions I already have. I have them all over the house too

I wash my hands probably close to 100 times a day but this winter seems worse. Rest of my body is just winter dry...hands are sore.

Totally different than lotion. It's an oil that you paint on the really bad spots. Then I put lotion over it.

I should have eaten dinner but nothing looked good. I woke up with a black tongue this morning and creeped everyone out.

Huh?

It's true. I had Pepto Bismol before bed and I guess I react to it and it turned my tongue black.

Wow that's crazy weird.

It's 1 degree outside and I DON'T want to leave my warm chair to go pick up dd at gymnastics!

It's 1 degree outside and I DON'T want to leave my warm chair to go pick up dd at gymnastics!

Is it bad that we skipped DS9 b-ball practice tonight? :hides:

It's true. I had Pepto Bismol before bed and I guess I react to it and it turned my tongue black.

Now u know u can't make a statement like that and not have a pic, right? That's gonna go on my list of things never seen, but would like to.......a black tongue. :lol:

If these boys EVER go to sleep I am going to have a Mai Tai and start wrapping presents.

Why wait for them to go to bed? :lol: I'm looking at an empty glass of wine that needs to be refilled! And I'm considering a xanax to go with it cause I NEED to sleep tonight!

So how does one go about getting a script for xanax? I asked both of my Doctors and both times they laughed at me. My GYN told me I was one of his few patients that wasn't on it.

I am hoping I dont have to get up a million times tonight, maybe I should take a few benedryl now so it will kick in

So how does one go about getting a script for xanax? I asked both of my Doctors and both times they laughed at me. My GYN told me I was one of his few patients that wasn't on it.

I honestly would like a rx of that too.

Is it bad that we skipped DS9 b-ball practice tonight? :hides:

Nope!!
If I didn't pay a bloody fortune and have a friend to carpool with....we would have skipped too!
Of coarse dd would never want to miss cause she lives and breaths gymnastics!

Did you cry? I was a flipping MESS when I saw my doc. He was ready to write me whatever the hell I wanted. :lol:

Back