What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

No, of course they're not all like that. But many of the ones I know are and I can say that because DH and I are related to them and have close knowledge of them.
I'm very closely related to several docs, spent too long with one as my SO, and worked with 100 docs on a daily basis for close to 20 years... their attitudes span the gamut.

Yes, a handful out of the 100 had a G-d complex and acted like entitled princes, but the majority did not. You could say the same about any group, from teachers to chefs.

What happened to Lauri this morning?

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Get used to people's regular times that they check-in and post. I'm sure around 10am Mrsmom will crawl back out of bed and grace us with her presence.

I'm up later than I would like but that's what happens when you work until midnight.

And I agree, today is going to be a GREAT day!

I have my next midwife appointment today. I was hoping that if I scheduled it at 3pm DH could either stay with the kids or come with and help keep an eye on them and hear what she has to say. Nope, looks like he won't be out in time today :/ Maybe next time.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Get used to people's regular times that they check-in and post. I'm sure around 10am Mrsmom will crawl back out of bed and grace us with her presence.

:morning: I had to get up earlier this morning. Todd the plumber is coming soon...........will be the 3rd time in a month..............me thinks I need to add him to my Christmas card list. :surrender:

I should be able to take an early afternoon nap before picking up the kids though. ;)

jonnysmama, come join us in New Year, New You! It really helps! :)

MrsRed, I hope you're not overdoing it. Wish I lived closer, I could get my kid fix & you'd come home to a house full of Pinterest kid crafts. :lol:

Nah I'm not overdoing it. First time working in a week and a half! :/
And I nap :)

I'm going to get my grey hair covered today....**** kids!

I need to do that too. I so tired of my son following me around wanting to pull out my greys! :surrender:

I need to do that too. I so tired of my son following me around wanting to pull out my greys! :surrender:

Um, I'd be nearly bald if I let my kids do that. My parent's both greyed early in their 20's and I've taken on that same trait, lucky me. But I do enjoy going to have it done. It's about the only "me time" I get every 6 weeks.

jonnysmama, come join us in New Year, New You! It really helps! :)

MrsRed, I hope you're not overdoing it. Wish I lived closer, I could get my kid fix & you'd come home to a house full of Pinterest kid crafts. :lol:

ummm, where do you live? you can bring them here.........western burbs, wheaton area:lol:

Um, I'd be nearly bald if I let my kids do that. My parent's both greyed early in their 20's and I've taken on that same trait, lucky me. But I do enjoy going to have it done. It's about the only "me time" I get every 6 weeks.

I have yet to dye it.............I'll have MIL put a box dye on it when I get around to it.

Enjoy your pampering! :flowers:

Wcjost, not sure if you were asking me or not but I'm basically at the WI border.
And my appt is about 45 mins into WI. :)

Wcjost, not sure if you were asking me or not but I'm basically at the WI border.
And my appt is about 45 mins into WI. :)

You're coming to visit me?! :bliss: :cartwheel::hiphip:

:lol: Yup, and without the hubby :giggles:

Thanks for offers you guys. Not a big issue, just bummed he cant come.

And I'm THIS CLOSE to selling DD4. :slap:

:lol: Yup, and without the hubby :giggles:

Thanks for offers you guys. Not a big issue, just bummed he cant come.

And I'm THIS CLOSE to selling DD4. :slap:

I'll trade you my DS12 for your DD4. Does she not go to preschool?

Could just really use a hug today. It seems like the day is going to get worse before it gets better too.

Back