What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Thanks for trying to lighten the post, Steve. I have thought maybe its just a gotta have item the boys trade so they feel cool. I don't know. After asking my youngest when he knew about it... he said since last summer. So, you wait til mid january to nark... WHY?

Kids!

Mine got the talk before 4th grade.... because in 5th the school tells them everything.

true, this is date for ??july?? 2015

i have a freshly turned 13 yr old and would be just as horrified, but also proud that he had the common sense to have the required protection. i also know that you must keep open the lines of communication and not come down hard on him or he will not share if/when there is trouble in his life in the years to come. curious......why did your son narc? does he think there is trouble a brewin or just being vindictive?

So the doctor still needs to get all the results from today's tests but the tech lady that did the ultrasound said the radiologist said everything looked ok and I was good for now. Should hear something in a couple days or at least this week. I'm so relieved the mammogram didn't show any problem but also wondering why I'm not feeling well. Hopefully the blood-work will help figure it out.

Thanks again for all your support! :foryou:

Have "the talk" then....
Hand the condom to him and make him show you he knows how to use it.

Have him use a blizzard banana to practice.

So the doctor still needs to get all the results from today's tests but the tech lady that did the ultrasound said the radiologist said everything looked ok and I was good for now. Should hear something in a couple days or at least this week. I'm so relieved the mammogram didn't show any problem but also wondering why I'm not feeling well. Hopefully the blood-work will help figure it out.

Thanks again for all your support! :foryou:
Great news summer!!! :bliss: Mebbe you're just deficient in a certain vit or two.

To 'if the shoe fits':

That if your self esteem is in the toilet, and everything is getting on your nerves & upsetting you, perhaps calling your doc for a check up and maybe making an appointment to talk things out with a therapist might be a good idea before things get worse, like you start taking it out on your children.

To 'if the shoe fits':

That if your self esteem is in the toilet, and everything is getting on your nerves & upsetting you, perhaps calling your doc for a check up and maybe making an appointment to talk things out with a therapist might be a good idea before things get worse, like you start taking it out on your children.

Is the shoe here at CW? :dunce:

:dance:I made a chicken dish Dh liked whoo hooo. Cleaned his plate and packed himself the leftovers for his lunch tomorrow. Prolly had something to do with letting the chicken cook in BEEF gravy all afternoon :lol:

:dance:I made a chicken dish Dh liked whoo hooo. Cleaned his plate and packed himself the leftovers for his lunch tomorrow. Prolly had something to do with letting the chicken cook in BEEF gravy all afternoon :lol:

The hubs no likey chicky?

I am freaking out. I tend to freak... fly off the handle so in this I am just F-R-E-A-K-E-D!
My youngest decided to nark out his brother to me. Normally this wouldn't fly but today... well wth. My youngest tells me my oldest has a condom. i said yeah right. He went and got it. Now, we have talked plenty but... I do NOT condone this. He is 13. Where did he get a condom since I didn't buy it. it's 1, not a box. Oh and he doesn't have a girlfriend, that I know of! now my mind is racing there what if he does have a girlfriend....

So how would you handle it?

could be worse, you coulda got a call from the school asking you to come up their so they could tell you your son got caught having sex in the school parking lot with some random ****, he had a condom too :sex:

could be worse, you coulda got a call from the school asking you to come up their so they could tell you your son got caught having sex in the school parking lot with some random ****, he had a condom too :sex:

Ok. I have a problem with this statement. Why is the girl the ****? Tell me you consider your DS also a ****.

Signed,

Former **** :bowing:

The hubs no likey chicky?

Not very much . Maybe 7 or so years after we were married we went to his work picnic and one of his coworkers came up to me to compliment my cooking. I was confused since he'd never been over for dinner. After some discussion it turned out DH was trading any lunches containing chicken for all those years! So now I try to limit chicken to once a week and work in the ones he can "tolerate".

Ok. I have a problem with this statement. Why is the girl the ****? Tell me you consider your DS also a ****.

Signed,

Former **** :bowing:

I do consider DSS a **** to a certain extent butm come to find ot this girl has had about 15 sexual partners and shes only 16 kids at school were asking him if his **** had 'fallen off yet' and how could you do that with her 'shes a skank'

I do consider DSS a **** to a certain extent butm come to find ot this girl has had about 15 sexual partners and shes only 16 kids at school were asking him if his **** had 'fallen off yet' and how could you do that with her 'shes a skank'

1. you don't know for a fact that she has had that many
2. I'll go out on a limb and guess that if 15 girls threw themselves at your DS, he might be happy to oblige (as sooo many boys that age are). So what's your son's current number?
3. If everyone else knew she was a skank then yeah............wondering why he did do it with her? :bee:

1. you don't know for a fact that she has had that many
2. I'll go out on a limb and guess that if 15 girls threw themselves at your DS, he might be happy to oblige (as sooo many boys that age are). So what's your son's current number?
3. If everyone else knew she was a skank then yeah............wondering why he did do it with her? :bee:

becouse she was willing to let him do her, I guess.........im still thinkin hes sorta skanky too

Back