What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

me too, got up at 4:30 tho. i plan on maybe slapping a smakerel of makeup on tho, that is about it. how did the plumbing fiasco go? did i miss the posts?

me too, got up at 4:30 tho. i plan on maybe slapping a smakerel of makeup on tho, that is about it. how did the plumbing fiasco go? did i miss the posts?

The guy finally came at 2:30 (was supposed to be here between 9-11:30). Was a quick fix though and I didn't have to pay anything. Then yesterday a repair guy came to fix the basement oven that wasn't working........that was a $60 copay (house warrenty). The garage door still won't come down on it's own so that'll be another repair guy............soooo sick of this.

:shesaid: I'm still in my jammies..................just got up a 1/2 hr. ago. :quiet:

Still in my jammies but I've been up since 5:15am. Trying to get all three down for naps for I can shower!!!

Still in my jammies but I've been up since 5:15am. Trying to get all three down for naps for I can shower!!!

ick

Good luck with that. :flowers:

Slept from 1am-7am, getting in a nap here in just a minute :)

DD was excited to see me when I picked her up, and quickly decided she was too cool for me yet again and tries to shrug me off lol- why is it so hard to hear about her day that she's still so excited about?? :lol: kids.

Still sick with a rotten cold but I got a lot done this morning.

Woke up at 7 a.m.
Packed lunch for DS#1, got breakfast ready for everyone. Prepped a couple things for dinner.
7:55 sent DS out to bus stop.
8:00 jumped in the shower. I hate winter. I need to take extra time out to dry my very thick hair. Otherwise, I end up with a headache. I love summer when I just wash and go out with it wet.
8:45 drop DS#2 off at preschool.

Between 9 and 11:15, I went to Target, Marshalls, Jewel, Aldi, and Ultra. Also stopped at the bank and got gas. And stopped at the vet's office to pick up a Rx for my cat.

11:30 picked up DS#2 and back home to make lunch and put all the groceries away.

Started laundry, messed around on the computer, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, and now I'm going to send DS into his room for quiet time so I get an hour to relax before DS#1 gets home and I have to help him with his reading and homework. Then dinner and whatever else needs to get done.

And this is why I get annoyed when DH gets home and asks me "So ... what'd you do today?"

Who was it that was looking for some drama around here??? Their, not there, wish has been granted.

The guy finally came at 2:30 (was supposed to be here between 9-11:30). Was a quick fix though and I didn't have to pay anything. Then yesterday a repair guy came to fix the basement oven that wasn't working........that was a $60 copay (house warrenty). The garage door still won't come down on it's own so that'll be another repair guy............soooo sick of this.
yea for free plumbing deal and boo for the other two!! sorry :(

Okay, what did I miss??? But if I get stuck reading too much on CW, I won't get anything done this afternoon LOL.

yea for free plumbing deal and boo for the other two!! sorry :(
Well the free plumbing was actually just a fix from a previous job the guy did.

I've officially done nothing today...................not dishes, not shower............nuttin'. :bowing:

I've officially done nothing today...................not dishes, not shower............nuttin'. :bowing:

And this is different from yesterday or the day before how?

:flowers:

how do yo get doggie diarrhea out or the carpet? that sums up my day!

And this is different from yesterday or the day before how?

thgruebelgirl.gif

I called about Tae Kwon Do classes for Jonny...there is going to be a class in our little town starting on February 1! SO excited. Going to take him to the demonstration and learn more. YAY!

Dr. says his face swelling is normal for 5ths disease. Just give it a few days.

that I am invisible.....so, given this is the case, how do I use this to my advantage.

Back