What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Ouch, poidoman! That hurts like hell! Does it kill when you inhale?

Mildly curious: Did your doctor give you the 3rd degree about your "fall?" I'm wondering because several years ago, ExH cracked two of my ribs cracking my back. My doctor & two nurses questioned me seperately & gave me a pamphlet on domestic violence. :p (Which is awesome, don't get me wrong, it's great that they are aware & concerned, but it was way over the top. As I have told both of my husbands, you can hit me once, but eventually you will fall asleep. :))

LOL well got an email from Purex today. Apparently I entered a sweepstakes last year and won. Of all things a years subscription to Better Homes & Gardens. Will start coming in the mail in Feb. :) Love happy emails

My back is hurting SO badly through this pregnancy. Just like with DD, although maybe worse. The Boppy body pillow provides little relief. I've been doing stretches and stuff... It's getting worse every day. :/

I've been focused on not complaining through this pregnancy but this is no bueno.

Try sleeping with 2 of the giant body pillows. One in front of you, kinda under your belly and between your knees. The other behind you. Works for me. Whenever dh steals "his" pillow back I wake up with a sore back, but as long as I have both my back doesn't bother me too much.

I think it's called a BE band or something like that...I've seen them at target and all the women in the mom's group swore by them...I always said if I was ever pregnant again maybe I'd try one...Good luck!

The BE band ( I have one) I just a band you can wear around your non-maternity pants without fastening them. Looks just like a layered shirt. I use it a lot and love it. Doesn't provide any support, except for keeping pants up and hiding the fact that they aren't buttoned :)

Try sleeping with 2 of the giant body pillows. One in front of you, kinda under your belly and between your knees. The other behind you. Works for me. Whenever dh steals "his" pillow back I wake up with a sore back, but as long as I have both my back doesn't bother me too much.

I tried that this morning b/c I woke up in so much pain. It did seem to help until DD crawled into bed with me.

Thanks, I will try it again tonight. It's really fun tossing and turning in a bed full of pillows :lol:

OMG Alexander be quite and take your nap already!!!!! :gah:

DD GOT THE JOB!!! :bliss:

Her first "real" job! An administrative assistant at an insurance company! :kitty:

So proud of her!

DD GOT THE JOB!!! :bliss:

Her first "real" job! An administrative assistant at an insurance company! :kitty:

So proud of her!

YAY!!! Congrats to her!!! :hiphip:

Congrats Icoupon2... good news for your DD!

DH has a phone interview at 4. I hope it goes well!

Really dreading Sunday when DH leaves for the week. :'(

It's going to be a long and lonely week. This sucks.

My parents just called to make plans with me for two days out of next week. Hormones took over and I started bawling.

i'm a cheap date tonight. movie matinee and steak n shake lol.

I'm glad I snow-blow!!! Neighbor just brought over a bottle of GG Vodka for a 'Thank you!"

Party on! :lol:

I'm glad I snow-blow!!! Neighbor just brought over a bottle of GG Vodka for a 'Thank you!"

Party on! :lol:

Nice! I heart Grey Goose. :31: :cartwheel:

Really dreading Sunday when DH leaves for the week. :'(

It's going to be a long and lonely week. This sucks.

My DH travels for work too. :pout:

My parents just called to make plans with me for two days out of next week. Hormones took over and I started bawling.

:huggy:

Hey Mom...How's you tenant?

Rattled, but doing ok. I thought she was going to stay with her sister the night it happened, but she didn't. She said they took what they wanted, nothing else to take so I'm not worried about them coming back. (I would be).

DH is going to fix the window this weekend. I'm thinking about giving her one of our extra laptops (older ones DH's company gave us)..........we'll see.

Back