What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Called the dr again for DS2. Temp this morning of 104.1. Went down and then I took it later and it was 102.9. He is now on an antibiotic. Finally. On a good note, my new furniture is here!!

My back is hurting SO badly through this pregnancy. Just like with DD, although maybe worse. The Boppy body pillow provides little relief. I've been doing stretches and stuff... It's getting worse every day. :/

I've been focused on not complaining through this pregnancy but this is no bueno.
i love boppy pillows! everyone needs one!! feel better

:roll: Ozzie just came flying thru the house like a bat out of hell. :giggles:
So I went to see what scared him. In the basement, where his stairs are, to go outside, I have my stockpile of single roll PT. The wall of PT had an avalanche!:lol::lol::lol:

Poor kitteh. Hey Steve do you like your visitor messages? :cartwheel:

OH NO!!! What did you eat (or where)?

We went to Lonestar Steak.. The only thing I ate different from everyone else is steak. I feel like hell! 15 mins is my longest stretch from toilet. Pepto's not working...

We went to Lonestar Steak.. The only thing I ate different from everyone else is steak. I feel like hell! 15 mins is my longest stretch from toilet. Pepto's not working...

Oh man that sucks!!! :huggy: Are you puking, ****ting or both? It doesn't take long to get dehydrated so try to drink some water if/ when you can.

Autmsky...send mistah out to get you some Emetrol. MUCH better for helping your tummy than pepto, especially if you start vomiting!

gatorade/powerade is better to keep down than water.....

and if you have it, food poisioning is horrible, i have had it 3 times and don't wish it on anyone. Hope it passes fast

feel better quick, autumnsky!

Autumnsky I hope you feel better. Sorry about tonite!

Anybody remember where I hid the birthday gifts that I need to wrap for next weekend?? DS2 isn't going to be happy without presents.

:roll: Ozzie just came flying thru the house like a bat out of hell. :giggles:
So I went to see what scared him. In the basement, where his stairs are, to go outside, I have my stockpile of single roll PT. The wall of PT had an avalanche!:lol::lol::lol:

Aw, poor Ozzie! :lol:

Yikes! I hope you're feeling better soon. :flowers:

I just can NOT turn down Forrest..........Forrest Gump.

So, my twin sister made a YouTube video PSA for Go Red For Women 2012. Her goal was to raise awareness, and also to raise $350 for the American Heart Association ($10 for every one of her female FB friends). She's at $275, and has an anonymous offer to donate $50 if she gets to 500 views. She's only at 414 views. If you have a couple of minutes to load it on YouTube I'd really appreciate it! She's constantly texting me the number of views :lol:

She's not very tech savvy so I'm very proud of her figuring out how to do this and I'd really like to see her make 500! Thanks! :flowers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXYh7FMC_g

Back