What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

feel better, this answers my question about going to lonestar tho. years ago when ponderosa was popular or i called it POOPular. no one could get away clean with out a painful potti break. we always called it monkey meat. they tenderize the poorest quality steak to make it edible. the tenderizer, does just that on your tummy. tenderizes it and makes you suffer the most painful cramps diahrhea and bloating. i would ASSume that immodium could be helpful if you were in the position to have to actually need to go somewhere today. otherwise i would just let it cleanse itself out of your system the way it should.

Yes!
I've never had a problem there...ever.
I remember Ponderosa...
The bloating I had finally went away. I was "ok" before falling asleep last night. I was starving and just ate a bagel with light peanut butter... I hope I didn't over do it.
Now I have a cough and cold. Where'd that come from **** it!? Went to bed with diarrhea, woke up with a cough and cold.:ranting::surrender:

This is early?????????????

For me on a Sunday, yes. I went back to bed for a bit. Then DH called (woke me up again) to ask if I wanted McD's so I'm up again.

Yes!
I've never had a problem there...ever.
I remember Ponderosa...
The bloating I had finally went away. I was "ok" before falling asleep last night. I was starving and just ate a bagel with light peanut butter... I hope I didn't over do it.
Now I have a cough and cold. Where'd that come from **** it!? Went to bed with diarrhea, woke up with a cough and cold.:ranting::surrender:

Aww man you can't catch a break! :huggy:

Still 452 maybe YouTube views aren't exactly real time? :9: Nonetheless, you guys rock!!!!!!!

We have Marfan Syndrome, which is a genetic connective tissue disorder. The most serious (and most frequent) complications are cardiac. She (and my sister a year older) had an aortic aneurysm. Even though she was in and out of the ER with chest pains for 2 years (and it showed up on the very first scan) it went 'undetected' for 2 years.

She had to have open heart surgery to replace her aortic root valve with a mechanical one (my older sister has a pigs valve). She had all kinds of complications. She lost 4 pints of blood, it took 2 hours to sew her up, the doctor said it was like trying to sew wet tissue paper. She had a blood clot where the chest tube was, lots of things.

She's still up and down these days, but she's alive and for that we are truly grateful!!

it is a lovely video. it looks as if she will get her views. i wonder if it will up the views faster if we google search instead of use your link?? maybe i will try that route, still 452 when i liked it. if i may ask, what happened to her to need such invasive surgery? how is she now?

Joy that sucks but is also very interesting!

I woke with a headache. Took 2 Tylenol. Now my neck is achy and my calf too. Hope it's not signs of getting sick- better take Vit C to be safe.

You have a lot on your plate, your car, your not sleeping well and your specting. I'm getting worried about you missus! Can you pile up in bed with the little ones, put in a movie for them and just veg today? It sounds like you could use some extra rest. :huggy:

Joy that sucks but is also very interesting!

I woke with a headache. Took 2 Tylenol. Now my neck is achy and my calf too. Hope it's not signs of getting sick- better take Vit C to be safe.

Still 452 maybe YouTube views aren't exactly real time? :9: Nonetheless, you guys rock!!!!!!!

We have Marfan Syndrome, which is a genetic connective tissue disorder. The most serious (and most frequent) complications are cardiac. She (and my sister a year older) had an aortic aneurysm. Even though she was in and out of the ER with chest pains for 2 years (and it showed up on the very first scan) it went 'undetected' for 2 years.

She had to have open heart surgery to replace her aortic root valve with a mechanical one (my older sister has a pigs valve). She had all kinds of complications. She lost 4 pints of blood, it took 2 hours to sew her up, the doctor said it was like trying to sew wet tissue paper. She had a blood clot where the chest tube was, lots of things.

She's still up and down these days, but she's alive and for that we are truly grateful!!
oh, how stressful. i am familiar with marfans. glad she got it fixed. always great to keep on top of these things. i had a dear friend with mafrans. hugs!!!!

DD would love that, DS is too active. But I did turn a movie on for them. Have a load of laundry going and so far that's all I've done.

I'm thinking I'm not really a couponer b/c all this Jewel limit one transaction per day, blah, blah, blah crap is really just pissing me off and making me not want to go to Jewel at all, even if I can get stuff for cheap, cheap, cheap or even free. I don't have the time, nor patience to hit the three "local" stores each and every day just to get a deal. Grrr.

So, my twin sister made a YouTube video PSA for Go Red For Women 2012. Her goal was to raise awareness, and also to raise $350 for the American Heart Association ($10 for every one of her female FB friends). She's at $275, and has an anonymous offer to donate $50 if she gets to 500 views. She's only at 414 views. If you have a couple of minutes to load it on YouTube I'd really appreciate it! She's constantly texting me the number of views :lol:

She's not very tech savvy so I'm very proud of her figuring out how to do this and I'd really like to see her make 500! Thanks! :flowers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXYh7FMC_g

I watched, it's still at 476.

Great montage! I shall wear Red on Feb. 3rd! :) And I will make my class wear Red too!

I watched (and almost cried, surprise surprise lol) I really didn't realize that 1 in 3 women die from heart disease. So right there awareness has already been raised! I will wear RED on 2/3 and I will also share on FB.

Still at 476 views for now, I watched it twice :)

I'm thinking I'm not really a couponer b/c all this Jewel limit one transaction per day, blah, blah, blah crap is really just pissing me off and making me not want to go to Jewel at all, even if I can get stuff for cheap, cheap, cheap or even free. I don't have the time, nor patience to hit the three "local" stores each and every day just to get a deal. Grrr.

I am so glad I am not the only one that feels this way :flowers:

Back