What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

So, my twin sister made a YouTube video PSA for Go Red For Women 2012. Her goal was to raise awareness, and also to raise $350 for the American Heart Association ($10 for every one of her female FB friends). She's at $275, and has an anonymous offer to donate $50 if she gets to 500 views. She's only at 414 views. If you have a couple of minutes to load it on YouTube I'd really appreciate it! She's constantly texting me the number of views :lol:

She's not very tech savvy so I'm very proud of her figuring out how to do this and I'd really like to see her make 500! Thanks! :flowers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXYh7FMC_g

watched it! And will do it a couple more times!

So, my twin sister made a YouTube video PSA for Go Red For Women 2012. Her goal was to raise awareness, and also to raise $350 for the American Heart Association ($10 for every one of her female FB friends). She's at $275, and has an anonymous offer to donate $50 if she gets to 500 views. She's only at 414 views. If you have a couple of minutes to load it on YouTube I'd really appreciate it! She's constantly texting me the number of views :lol:

She's not very tech savvy so I'm very proud of her figuring out how to do this and I'd really like to see her make 500! Thanks! :flowers:

Hey how come the view count is still at 414? :9:

I just watched and the count still only said 414 views............. whats wrong?

OK .............. Just went back to video and it now says 416.

My car died on my way to work today.

Long story short I had frozen toes for a good 45 minutes and had a $100 tow and need a fuel pump...parts and labor is going to be roughly $450.

:faint: :faint:

DH leaves for Baltimore tomorrow and I have no car.

:faint:

Luckily I do have some pretty amazing friends who helped me out today....thank you Stazmatic!!! Her and her DH drove me home :)

Autumnsky I hope you feel better!! :(

feel better, this answers my question about going to lonestar tho. years ago when ponderosa was popular or i called it POOPular. no one could get away clean with out a painful potti break. we always called it monkey meat. they tenderize the poorest quality steak to make it edible. the tenderizer, does just that on your tummy. tenderizes it and makes you suffer the most painful cramps diahrhea and bloating. i would ASSume that immodium could be helpful if you were in the position to have to actually need to go somewhere today. otherwise i would just let it cleanse itself out of your system the way it should.

feel better, this answers my question about going to lonestar tho. years ago when ponderosa was popular or i called it POOPular. no one could get away clean with out a painful potti break. we always called it monkey meat. they tenderize the poorest quality steak to make it edible. the tenderizer, does just that on your tummy. tenderizes it and makes you suffer the most painful cramps diahrhea and bloating. i would ASSume that immodium could be helpful if you were in the position to have to actually need to go somewhere today. otherwise i would just let it cleanse itself out of your system the way it should.
*feel better AUTUMSKY

:morning: I do NOT want to be up this early. :surrender:

I was SHOCKED to see you're here so early...sup?

DH and DS9 went to church.............DH comes in, wakes me up and says "What do you want him (DS) to wear?" Um.............clothes. :9: MEN! Me and other DS wanted to sleep in...............well now only he is. :surrender:

it is a lovely video. it looks as if she will get her views. i wonder if it will up the views faster if we google search instead of use your link?? maybe i will try that route, still 452 when i liked it. if i may ask, what happened to her to need such invasive surgery? how is she now?

Back