What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Cafe Mom. I am addicted. They are really ****es over there.

I also love that you can post anonymous.

I have never even heard of Vampire Diaries :hides:

Cafe Mom got processed in my brain as Cafe World on FB. My mom is addicted, heavily addicted to Cafe World. So much so that I can't have her babysit my kids anymore because she neglects them in favor of sitting in front of her computer and playing Cafe World. So I thought, "Oh no, another Cafe World addict."

I have never even heard of Vampire Diaries :hides:

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not have a tv?!!! What world do you live in? :hah::laugh:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Power Rangers, Super Heroes and the Sprout Chanel.

Sigh...............yeah I remember that world. I was so out of touch for years. Now my boys come home from school and go straight to the basement and I don't see them most of the night. :lol:

(I liked Power Rangers though)

Sigh...............yeah I remember that world. I was so out of touch for years. Now my boys come home from school and go straight to the basement and I don't see them most of the night. :lol:

(I liked Power Rangers though)

Go Go Power Rangers!! :serenade:

My sister works for Medela so she has stocked me up on Pruelan, Hydrogel pads and Breastshells. They all work great to heal but then when I would go back to pumping 4-5 times a day, they'd crack worse than the time before.

Hmm, I got nothing for you then.

So I'm throwing in the twel and yes, I feel a little bit guilty about it.

I don't think it matters how long you make it you always have guilt. As I said I made it 10 months with Lex and my family pointed out that was great, almost as long as my stay-at-home SIL did with twins. She easily made 12 months.

:surrender:

Go Go Power Rangers!! :serenade:

DS still has many Power Rangers that I don't think he plays with much..............sometimes a couple. When I ask if he wants to give them up, I get a..................."Not yet..........". :)

Popped a couple Tylenol PM and am hoping for a good night sleep.

I need some Grey's help. I haven't seen it for a while. Why did Meredith and Corev kiss? WTF is up?! :surrender:

This is a very large TMI. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I'm serious....you have been warned!!

I have had liquid stool for 5 days how, and otherwise feel fine. I am so annoyed with it, I am trying a home remedy for it today. I really want to go bowling with my boys tonight, and if I have to run for the ****ter often, it won't be any fun :(

I wonder if its because of the food changes I have been making?

Valerie, like the others said, good for you for making it so long! That's AWESOME that your sister was able to hook you up like that. All those accessories are so EXPENSIVE!

Rebecca, what'd you think of VD yesterday? Two weeks ago I almost flipped during this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzGlKtfk8sI
I thought he was so hot when he was mad. I still think he's hot but must have been an extra-hormonal night lol

DH comes home tonight! :hiphip:
How long til I start ****ing about him? :lol:

This is a very large TMI. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I'm serious....you have been warned!!

I have had liquid stool for 5 days how, and otherwise feel fine. I am so annoyed with it, I am trying a home remedy for it today. I really want to go bowling with my boys tonight, and if I have to run for the ****ter often, it won't be any fun :(

I wonder if its because of the food changes I have been making?

If you have been making changes and going organic, your body is cleaning out all the toxins it's been holding on to. (Happened to me when I went mostly organic.) Make sure you stay hydrated! If it goes on for another week, get into the doctor! Could be a sign of something else.

If you have been making changes and going organic, your body is cleaning out all the toxins it's been holding on to. (Happened to me when I went mostly organic.) Make sure you stay hydrated! If it goes on for another week, get into the doctor! Could be a sign of something else.

No, not organic...just better choices, less fast food, more produce, etc.

I am drinking tons of water, and am going to be trying my home remedy here ina few.

Tonight I'm going to get to have a date night with Thoth. I don't know if we should go out or stay in and have a romantic dinner at home......

Back