What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I always thought Dax on TMZ was gay? Apparently my gaydar is broken.
nocknockHT.gif

Wait, do I have to be gay to have gaydar? Steve(s)? :dunce:

I got a massage for my birthday today and my back is so sore I can barley move, it sucks I also gots me a sinus infection and bronkitis

I got a massage for my birthday today and my back is so sore I can barley move, it sucks I also gots me a sinus infection and bronkitis

Your misspellings are endearing. :flowers:

Wow I wonder why your back is so sore? I have massages and they turn me into buttah. Take some ibuprofin. Hope it feels better soon. DH's back is bothering him today too. He told me he took some T3's today.

DH got another job offer. Same amount. Has to do a face-to-face interview to get more money.

Your misspellings are endearing. :flowers:

Wow I wonder why your back is so sore? I have massages and they turn me into buttah. Take some ibuprofin. Hope it feels better soon. DH's back is bothering him today too. He told me he took some T3's today.

my back is very senseitive.........if Moochie Charm (terrier mix) gets behind me and presses her little puppy paws to my back it hurts the chiropractor wanted to 'check me out' before the massage and while he was pressing on my spine I was about climing the walls

DH got another job offer. Same amount. Has to do a face-to-face interview to get more money.

Wow two offers, how wonderful!

my back is very senseitive.........if Moochie Charm (terrier mix) gets behind me and presses her little puppy paws to my back it hurts the chiropractor wanted to 'check me out' before the massage and while he was pressing on my spine I was about climing the walls

That's weird. Have you been in an accident or something?

Looks like life is treating you well, crdnlsfan. Congrats!

Yikes Valerie I remember that pain (the cracking)................it's like nothing else. :huggy:

I never had any pain or cracking. But when my milk would finally come in I would get a super high fever and have hallucinations. The first time it freaked me out. I loved nursing. I love babies and being pregnant. Oh boy it sounds like I am starting to get "baby fever". The smell.....................

Yep, DH is good at interviewing and what he does! Now it is about figuring out what all the benefits are.

My DH is the same way...........he's great at interviewing. Good luck. :)

I never had any pain or cracking. But when my milk would finally come in I would get a super high fever and have hallucinations. The first time it freaked me out. I loved nursing. I love babies and being pregnant. Oh boy it sounds like I am starting to get "baby fever". The smell.....................

Git to it!!! :hiphip: The boys need a baby sister. :cartwheel:

I just saw a new McD's commercial for their new McBites (or whatever) and all the peeps were Asianish. Wonder why they targeted them?

Why is this place so dead lately?

Guess I will be cheating on you all with CM again tonite.

CM? :tap:

Peeps might be watching Vampire Diaries (I am also).

DH took the girls to music lessons tonight....Left at 7:15 for DD9's piano lesson that starts at 7:30pm.....at 7:32 I get a text from him.."Piano lesson was at 7pm".....OOPS, glad it was him and not me that brought her. Not sure why I told him 7:30, it's been at 7pm on Thursday night for about 5 months. Too many kids...not enough memory :)

Back