What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Found out today that my SIL did kicked out her just turned 18yr old daughter so she could move in her boyfriend. After the stabbing they could not be around each other. So so sad that she picked him over her own child. :(

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON TV TONIGHT!!! :drama:

You need a DVR my friend. I just finished watching today's episode of Days of our Lives and after I let the dogs out to pee it's time for last night's episode of The Good Wife (my favorite show).

Update: She just stopped by with the rent check but she asked that I don't deposit it until Wed...........no biggie. :)
You hope, it's been said that if a tenant can't afford 1 months rent how they gonna afford 2. Just sayin :)

You need a DVR my friend.

I have one, but I don't work dahlin' so I can watch my daytime stuff just fine. :bowing:

You hope, it's been said that if a tenant can't afford 1 months rent how they gonna afford 2. Just sayin :)

She was expecting her tax return to be here by now so she made an extra payment on the furniture she bought when she moved in. I'm fine with that. Like I've said, I've know her for years and she's friend and very honest and just good peeps. Again she's recently divorced from a 20 year marriage so she's still figuring out this single stuff.

I went out of my way to rent to her. ;)

You need a DVR my friend. I just finished watching today's episode of Days of our Lives and after I let the dogs out to pee it's time for last night's episode of The Good Wife (my favorite show).
Sunday nights are KILLING me! Between the good wife and now harry's law... man, good shows!

I don't know, is your husband a knocked up redhead?

My DH is the one that turned it on, I was just on here with the TV off.

:tap: Mrs. Mom, what is wrong w/national lampoon's? I LOVE that movie and all the other ones too! they also have me LOLing!

It was good the first couple dozen times over the years.......................now it's just stooooopid.

I am dressed and ready for my interview :) It starts at 8am, so if you could toss some positive thoughts my way, I would SO appreciate it :)

Mrsmom you're nuts.

Jeni, good luck!

Now WHY am I still getting morning sickness!??! It was under control for about a week or so, but this is three days in a row!! :gah: I'm 21 weeks for gosh sakes. I know some women complain of it throughout the entire pregnancy. Just never thought I'd be one :(

Mrsmom you're nuts.

Jeni, good luck!

Now WHY am I still getting morning sickness!??! It was under control for about a week or so, but this is three days in a row!! :gah: I'm 21 weeks for gosh sakes. I know some women complain of it throughout the entire pregnancy. Just never thought I'd be one :(

I was one of those that threw up the entire time. I threw up right before I left for the hospital.

The only thing that stopped my nausea was eating. And then I would throw up. Then eat. Then throw up. Ahh good times, good times. Boy I miss being pregnant. I love babies................

I have one, but I don't work dahlin' so I can watch my daytime stuff just fine. :bowing:

But why suffer through commercials? Aside from news & a little QVC, I rarely watch anything live.

Sunday nights are KILLING me! Between the good wife and now harry's law... man, good shows!

Crap, didn't realize Harry's Law was back and also missed that Army Wives started up again. Time to udpate the DVR. (and check out On Demand)

I'm still caught up with Days btw.

Life is good!

Glad to hear it! :hiphip:

I'm thinking I almost booted a little ****ing yorkie that attacked Sadie on our walk this morning. The owner guy thought it was cute or funny or something. The little ****er follwed us for a couple house before the guy finally caught it. He NEVER said sorry, not once!!! :ranting:

I had to use the pooper scooper to get it away from Sadie.

My mom has a yorkie that's the same way, man I hate those dogs!!!

Thanks just trying to find only positive things to look at. And knowing I have the truth on my side is a BIG positive :)

But why suffer through commercials? Aside from news & a little QVC, I rarely watch anything live.

Crap, didn't realize Harry's Law was back and also missed that Army Wives started up again. Time to udpate the DVR. (and check out On Demand)

I'm still caught up with Days btw.

I thought I was also, until today. Who knows wth nbc chicago is doing. First the president gets on there to make a speech. ok, so that'll throw off the time a bit. Next show on was ellen. Well, normally she isn't on til 3 around here and it was yesterdays show so wth. 2-3 minutes later its (I forget the exact name and its not important) Nice houses which feature extravagant items in them. Ok wth is DOOL?!?! Its 1:20 and still no Days and the president is off... WTH!

I know, much worse things could happen in life other than missing a tv, in the grand scheme of things this is nothing more than an aggrivation Thanks!

ETA... its not on today.. will be on tomorrow...

[/B]

I thought I was also, until today. Who knows wth nbc chicago is doing. First the president gets on there to make a speech. ok, so that'll throw off the time a bit. Next show on was ellen. Well, normally she isn't on til 3 around here and it was yesterdays show so wth. 2-3 minutes later its (I forget the exact name and its not important) Nice houses which feature extravagant items in them. Ok wth is DOOL?!?! Its 1:20 and still no Days and the president is off... WTH!

I know, much worse things could happen in life other than missing a tv, in the grand scheme of things this is nothing more than an aggrivation Thanks!

Yeah, I heard during lunch that he was supposed to come on while Days is on. I'll check SoapNet tonight - not sure if it was just pre-empted everywhere.

Couldn't the Attention **** in Chief have picked a different time slot for his media op? :tap:

Back