What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Right now I feel like banging my head against the wall...:hb:

Michelle - sorry you're having such a hard time with dh's ex. Hang in there. :huggy:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3027700467-3438-Daybreak-Ln-Saint-Charles-MO-63303

I told DH that the first thing that he is doing is painting the blue shutters/trim work. Then we'll have to get a fence. Although, I am kinda worried b/c it looks like there is a drainage pipe of some sort in the common grounds. Don't know if there is any hazard/risks associated with them. Oh and it is really a 4 bedroom not 5. A lot of people seem to be counting the bedroom in the basement.

10 minutes from me! Yay - another person stuck in the south with me! :lol:

I'm feeling like a total moron for pm'ing a wrong number for JFU pricing. UGH!!

Shout out to smallsaver for giving me her JFU #. Worked splendidly...I got six cheeses for 2 bucks! LOVE IT! Thanks again!:flowers:

I didn't get to Dom's today but thanks for sharing:) If I had room in my freezer it might have been worth it but just not feeling the trip to geneva or bartlett. Sooo lazy today , DH is home :)

I am thinking I dont want to fold laundry, and thinking Ill put the wrinkle guard on on more time ...

Wow, the batch of jalepeno jelly I made tonight is a LOT hotter than the last one. Dare I hope that this will keep us from wolfing it down quite as fast as we did last time?:lol:

Wow, the batch of jalepeno jelly I made tonight is a LOT hotter than the last one. Dare I hope that this will keep us from wolfing it down quite as fast as we did last time?:lol:

Recipe? What do you put it on? Oh and how old are you? :bee:

I like mixing grape jelly with chilli sauce for meatballs.

Recipe? What do you put it on? Oh and how old are you? :bee:QUOTE]

2 lb jalapeno peppers
8-12 habanero peppers
1 box pectin
1 cup apple cider vinegar
5 cup sugar

Wash canning jars in hot soapy water, rinse with warm watter. Pour boiling water over flat lids in saucepan off the heat. Let stand in hot water until ready to use.

Chop peppers in food processor. Leave in anywhere from all to none of the seeds depending on how hot you want it. I usually take out about half of the seeds--tonight I left in pretty much all of them.

Stir in vinegar. Measure sugar and set aside.

Stir in pectin and bring mixture to full rolling boil (doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) on high heat, stirring constantly.

Stir in sugar quickly. Return to full rolling boil and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.

Ladle quickly into prepared jars, filling to within an eighth inch from tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with flat lids and screw bands tightly. Invert jars 5 minutes, then turn upright.

Make sure none of the tops have popped (this occasionally happens to a jar for me--if it does refrigerate that one). Let the others stand at room temperature for 24 hours. They should be shelf stable for a year--although we've never had it stick around for more than a few months. Refrigerate after opening.

Try this on a cracker with cream cheese. So simple I would be embarassed to serve them as appetizers if they weren't so freakin' good.

Oh--and I'm 40.

Hey, on an unrelated note is it possible to block someone's posts on this forum? I never thought I would ask that here, but well, there you go... is there?

Hey, on an unrelated note is it possible to block someone's posts on this forum? I never thought I would ask that here, but well, there you go... is there?

Yup it is possible. Why? You no likey me? :pout:

No, no, no--definitely not you. I thought it would be a little obvious to ask in the appropriate thread... I don't want to be rude to anyone, sometimes it's just time to remove negative influences from your life--you know what I mean? And I would hate to let someone spoil the whole forum for me.

Do you post the recipes you make on your Pinterest account? I was trying to figure out who you were, but you don't have a bunch of CW followers like the rest of us do.

No, no mods. I have to say all the mods seem really cool. And frankly if I blocked Barb or Tracey it would defeat half the reason I come here:lol:

I figured it out! Now that I know it can be done it makes me wonder how many people "ignore" me?:lol:

Why can't I get my weight loss ticker to upload for my siggy?
What am I missing? Which link do I use?

Oh and.....

Why is it so hard for people to RSVP for a birthday party. I gave a phone number and email addy? Why??

And.........

Why has my 3 year old decided he no longer wants to sleep thru the night?

And finally..........

I hope I finish my doctors appointment and am able to get my mani and pedicure tomorrow. I am always in a hurry and rushing everywhere :pout:

You can't block a moderator....I know....I once tried.

So, you can't get rid of me, Dee, Tracey, or Tazz:hah::laugh:

I've often wondered.............can mods read PM's? :bee:

The stomach flu has hit out house, ds2 on Monday, me and dd5 today. Hoping it doesn't hit anyone else, esp the baby:-(

Back