What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Today is PO inspection day! I will be at work while the inspection is happening(boo!) so I will be on pins and needles! I know everything will be fine but until Mr PO says its fine, I am gonna be nervous :)

In other news... Thank you...you know who you are. :flowers::flowers:

Good luck Jeni!

Not at all. Where are you located? You want glass liquor bottles too? :9:

Appreciate the response. Did not want to come off as "who the hell are you asking for stuff". Local school is trying to win a national recycling contest of $30,000. They are in 2nd behind a school in FL.

I'll post all the details in a post in the off topic forum tonight:flowers:.

Appreciate the response. Did not want to come off as "who the hell are you asking for stuff"..

Pfft peeps here ask for stuff all the time! :slap:

Debate asked for speaker wire, TON asks for nekkid pics..................

I have so much work to do and I can't stay late because mistah is the big 40 today and I haven't bought a card or baked his lemon cake (or well bough the fixings for his lemon cake) so why am I playing on CW??!!! :lol:

Pfft peeps here ask for stuff all the time! :slap:

Debate asked for speaker wire, TON asks for nekkid pics..................

or for mrsmom to go for her follow up with the doctor already :slap:

UGH.

We have a new cleaning crew from our cleaning service at work and last night was the first time they cleaned. They used so much cleaning chemicals, the office reeks of them and I have such a nasty headache from it. Thank god my office only gets cleaned when I leave it open (I am HR and have to have a secure office) and I didn't leave it open last night.

My head hurts bad and I want to barf! Kill me now.

dh just brought me a shamrock shake:)

and fried cheese curds from Culvers.

am i the only one on the face of the earth that remembers the old morning show with robin meade and bob sirrott in the early 90's? the show where bob asked robin if she was "the queen of her castle?" and then bob got released from that show? anyone????? bueller??? bueller? i loved that morning show and that one particular morning was priceless. and worth it in my opinion.

dh just brought me a shamrock shake:)

and fried cheese curds from Culvers.

My FAV!!! :drool: The only thing better is the fried cheddar squares at The Spot drive-in here in Kenosha............seriously worth a drive!

am i the only one on the face of the earth that remembers the old morning show with robin meade and bob sirrott in the early 90's? the show where bob asked robin if she was "the queen of her castle?" and then bob got released from that show? anyone????? bueller??? bueller? i loved that morning show and that one particular morning was priceless. and worth it in my opinion.
it was called first thing in the morning on wmaq. loved that show

Really need to stop looking at houses online. DH and I found one that we like in a great school district. Hoping that it is still on the market when we start looking later this month.

Really need to stop looking at houses online. DH and I found one that we like in a great school district. Hoping that it is still on the market when we start looking later this month.

:link?: I shared links during my house hunt. :flowers:

:link?: I shared links during my house hunt. :flowers:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3027700467-3438-Daybreak-Ln-Saint-Charles-MO-63303

I told DH that the first thing that he is doing is painting the blue shutters/trim work. Then we'll have to get a fence. Although, I am kinda worried b/c it looks like there is a drainage pipe of some sort in the common grounds. Don't know if there is any hazard/risks associated with them. Oh and it is really a 4 bedroom not 5. A lot of people seem to be counting the bedroom in the basement.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3027700467-3438-Daybreak-Ln-Saint-Charles-MO-63303

I told DH that the first thing that he is doing is painting the blue shutters/trim work. Then we'll have to get a fence. Although, I am kinda worried b/c it looks like there is a drainage pipe of some sort in the common grounds. Don't know if there is any hazard/risks associated with them. Oh and it is really a 4 bedroom not 5. A lot of people seem to be counting the bedroom in the basement.

I LOVE it! Love that open kitchen area and that gorgeous bathroom and oh a fireplace!!! :bliss:

Good luck. :flowers:

It's lovely! The first bathroom they show is gorgeous! (wow - 4 bathrooms - I'm impressed :lol: - you're gonna have to start following Coach's cleaning threads if you move there)

Beautiful House!!!!

Thanks for sharing, I love pictures.

Back