What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Inspection went without a hitch!!!! Thank you for all the prayers and food thoughts! Pay is able to move home now whenever we are ready!

Now just need to get to Friday morning and hear the words "you're hired!" and it will make this week amazing!!

Love having great friends both local and in my CW family! Had to ask for help last night and they were right there for me offering to help with anything else too.

Feeling blessed and thankful today!

Hope all is well with you this morning, Missy!!

Worked late last night, so I'm tired today, but DD is at school so it's a relaxing morning :) I'm getting excited for my niece's 2nd birthday party in 10 days

And I know it's early but DD turns 5 this summer - two weeks after baby is due, so I'm trying to secretly start planning now. Found some Disney 8ct invites and thank-yous on clearance at Target so I got some of that, and I have to pin down a date. Think we'll have it here, and just grill out :)

Hope all is well with you this morning, Missy!!

Worked late last night, so I'm tired today, but DD is at school so it's a relaxing morning :) I'm getting excited for my niece's 2nd birthday party in 10 days

And I know it's early but DD turns 5 this summer - two weeks after baby is due, so I'm trying to secretly start planning now. Found some Disney 8ct invites and thank-yous on clearance at Target so I got some of that, and I have to pin down a date. Think we'll have it here, and just grill out :)

So should we consider this our official invitation? :dance:I'll need a little advance warning of the exact date to get the dogs and cats ready to travel. :giggles: I know how much you like cats so I'll be sure to bring them along.

My FAV!!! :drool: The only thing better is the fried cheddar squares at The Spot drive-in here in Kenosha............seriously worth a drive!

fried cheese is my dirty little secret junk food. soooooo bad for you but sooooooo good! I love Culver's fried cheese curds. I will have to talk DH into taking a road trip to this place to indulge my inner glutton sometime. Remind me...

I tried the fried cheese curds at Target Field in Minneapolis -- best I have ever had!

I am thinking I dont want to fold laundry, and thinking Ill put the wrinkle guard on on more time ...

I just put my dryer on for the third time......I keep telling myself, "this time when it beeps, go fold the **** laundry!" :lol:

Why can't I get my weight loss ticker to upload for my siggy?
What am I missing? Which link do I use?

Oh and.....

Why is it so hard for people to RSVP for a birthday party. I gave a phone number and email addy? Why??

And.........

Why has my 3 year old decided he no longer wants to sleep thru the night?

And finally..........

I hope I finish my doctors appointment and am able to get my mani and pedicure tomorrow. I am always in a hurry and rushing everywhere :pout:

Girl, when it rains, it pours! Seems like it's been raining alot by you lately -:huggy:

So should we consider this our official invitation? :dance:I'll need a little advance warning of the exact date to get the dogs and cats ready to travel. :giggles: I know how much you like cats so I'll be sure to bring them along.

Sure!! I'll be sure to make extra room on the grill for them too :snicker:

fried cheese is my dirty little secret junk food. soooooo bad for you but sooooooo good! I love Culver's fried cheese curds. I will have to talk DH into taking a road trip to this place to indulge my inner glutton sometime. Remind me...

I tried the fried cheese curds at Target Field in Minneapolis -- best I have ever had!

Going to Target Field in June for the Cubs series....putting those on my mental list of foods to try! Thanks!

:lol: :lol:

B/c I'm so **** likeable! Or something like that.... hahah

That must be it. :dance:

Well, to everyone but the kitties. Luckily Jillavita must not have seen any of your offending posts.

Hey MrsRed - I normally have 12-16 adults and 6-8 kids over to my house for Lex's birthday. His birthday is 5 days after my due date and everyone is just telling me to have the party a month early or a month late and scale it back.

He'll be 4. Are you moving the date for your DD? Do you think she'll care? Are you scaling back from normal?

No I can't really scale it back - I have 4 sisters, 2 of which are married with kids. I would invite DH's mom and stepdad, sister w/ her BF their DS5, and his brother. A couple of our closest friends and a couple of her closest friends, and that would be about it. I was just planning on having it a couple days after her actual birthday, so it would be 3 weeks after the due date. I think we'll be mostly back to normal by then.

Do you think I should go early just in case I do end up with a c-section? I've had a myomectomy and c-section, so this would be VBA2C - at least a 20 percent (if not higher) chance of another c-section.

I don't know if it worse to try and host it 8 months pregnant or plan it for a month afterwards and be trying to recover from a c-section.

Going to Target Field in June for the Cubs series....putting those on my mental list of foods to try! Thanks!

awwww, FUN!!! :dance:I hope it doesn't snow when you're there :snicker: Why they built a stadium in Minnesota and didn't put a retractable roof on it is way beyond me..... but Target Field is a massive improvement over the Metrodome.

I don't know how you feel about public transit with all your kiddos, but the light rail is pretty clean and it stops right outside the stadium.

My DH's birthday was earlier this week. My mom sent him an email saying happy birthday, but she did nothing else. I know this is so small in the grand scheme of things, but this makes me sad... she has always made a big deal about birthdays and has high expectations for her own birthday -- we take her out to dinner, give her presents, always have a cake. She's even thrown fits when we haven't done enough or given her good enough gifts (and we weren't being stingy!). I'm pretty sure it bothers me more than it does DH, because I know she's doing it to be hurtful. My DH is a wonderful man and husband, has never done anything mean to her, and she's never really accepted him.

Do you think I should go early just in case I do end up with a c-section? I've had a myomectomy and c-section, so this would be VBA2C - at least a 20 percent (if not higher) chance of another c-section.

I don't know if it worse to try and host it 8 months pregnant or plan it for a month afterwards and be trying to recover from a c-section.

Personally, I would do it early. You may be 8 mo. pregnant, but you just don't know what is going to happen with the birth or the baby. This way you don't have to worry. My first c-section wasn't bad. My second was crappy. Mainly from the bad reaction to the anesthesia and the hormone fall out. My first couple of months with D were a lot harder than they were with Andrew. It was really not what I was expecting.

There are always unknowns, so if you get it done ahead, you aren't taking the chance of things overshadowing or outright screwing up your plans.

Just my 2 cents though.

Back