What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Jeni that's great! Any kind of management is always good and yes advancement opportunities are key! Who knows, in 10 years you could own your own store!

My DH started at his company 12 years ago and has steadily risen. The advancements keep him driven.

I wish you all the best and oh.................I LOVE TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks Barb :foryou:

I decided to hold off and just to document. We ran to jewel for bananas, milk, and the RedBox.

While we were out, the police called me back to follow up. They hadn't been able to reach my FIL and were asking if he's continued to contact us. So I told him, and they are going to continue to attempt to speak with him.

Drank a glass of milk with dinner and now I'm paying for it...tummy is rumbling and hurting.

Yeah my days of milk drinking have been long gone for awhile. Lactose Intolerance sux..............

I haven't always been this way but it seems to be getting worse with age. And I only have major problems when it's plain old milk not other dairy products. Hmmmm.

I haven't always been this way but it seems to be getting worse with age. And I only have major problems when it's plain old milk not other dairy products. Hmmmm.

Same thing here. I can eat cheese, sour cream, yogurt and cream cheese. I can even put skim milk in my coffee.

The joys of getting old........

I'm lactose intolerant.... I just ate Culver's cheese curds. YUM!! :lol:

It's not to late. Wrap yourself up in a big bow ;)

The way he's acting (still) he might be able to hope for tomorrow night :keeper:

:giggles:

I can't force him to be of good birthday cheer apparently. He's far more interested in his Cuisinart Griddler :pout:

WOW. I love google.

DH going to file for OP tomorrow but needed a current address and came upon some very interesting records (that did contain his current address in it, when he had just about given up for the night!) that's going to seal the deal for the OP tomorrow :laugh:

Moving on, I don't tolerate dairy (mostly milk) all that well either (just makes my stomach hurt if I have too much) but I LOOOOVE Cheese curds and Shamrock Shakes!!

When I was preggo with DS3 my lactose intolerance went away... And stayed gone after I gave birth. I was in heaven....Unfortunately DD1 brought it back worse than before... I don't drink milk but I suffer the consequences for the good stuff!!

I am on a roll. I am talking to myself in OT tonight :lol:

it's ok. you're not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last.

WOW. I love google.

DH going to file for OP tomorrow but needed a current address and came upon some very interesting records (that did contain his current address in it, when he had just about given up for the night!) that's going to seal the deal for the OP tomorrow :laugh:

wait, what? :dunce: are you saying you found out there are other OPs or legal things against him filed by other parties? If you don't want to answer here, I totally understand.. I just don't quite follow what you're saying. :dunce:

obviously it's time for me to get to bed... I need to get a pre-emptive strike on the hour of sleep we're losing this weekend.

Referring to kaeg1's post:

3:09... is it HCW woman AGAIN????

(her name escapes me, please help! You know... red sweatshirt... asked to be interviewed and looking like a troll.. wth is her name?!?!)

I'm thinking dr's are morons...called today to see what's up w/ test results...they don't know yet about results....I'm like: "it's been a wk. you should have had them THREE days ago" They're like, oh I guess we misplaced them then. We'll get back to you!" WTF?! Hoping that means there is no issue. totally pissed.

wait, what? :dunce: are you saying you found out there are other OPs or legal things against him filed by other parties? If you don't want to answer here, I totally understand.. I just don't quite follow what you're saying. :dunce:

obviously it's time for me to get to bed... I need to get a pre-emptive strike on the hour of sleep we're losing this weekend.

Absolutely there are, and I knew of them, but those are older. But he has a pretty recent interesting record that shows what he is capable of. Printed out the whole thing along with the FB messages (he even called me a stupid F'in C in it, lovely!) and Dh will take all that with him tomorrow.

Apparently our police station finally reached him. FIL sent one last text tonight: "Guess I'll see you in court." :laugh:

He's going to be like one of those idiots on Law & Order that incriminates himself in the courtroom b/c he can't control his anger.

Just purged a whole ton of junk....getting ready to move!

Back