What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Absolutely there are, and I knew of them, but those are older. But he has a pretty recent interesting record that shows what he is capable of. Printed out the whole thing along with the FB messages (he even called me a stupid F'in C in it, lovely!) and Dh will take all that with him tomorrow.

Apparently our police station finally reached him. FIL sent one last text tonight: "Guess I'll see you in court." :laugh:

He's going to be like one of those idiots on Law & Order that incriminates himself in the courtroom b/c he can't control his anger.

:faint: oh my! Has he violated any of those other OPs? If not, at least you have that going for you. Still, holy crap and good luck with that man. This whole thing makes my family seem very normal :dance:

Yes, he violated an OP against my MIL and she had him arrested. But this was a few years back. I'm not sure about anything more recent.

I forgot to mention that he's going to sue me to force me to change my last name. :lol:

Ahhh dealing with someone out for revenge - lovely!

Really at some point do what you want to me but for heavens sake leave DS out of this!

Its ok I will continue to follow the rules, do what is best for DS and myself, and above all move on without you in my life! Crazy just crazy the games we are going through.

Allright ladies...what the hell is a cheese curd? I barfed a little in my mouth when I read the first curd comment..... sounds disgusting but must be delish if you guys are all eating them!

Allright ladies...what the hell is a cheese curd? I barfed a little in my mouth when I read the first curd comment..... sounds disgusting but must be delish if you guys are all eating them!

I was thinking it was a mid-West thing. Mebbe not.

It is a midwest thing.

It is a cheese curd (the things that happen when you add enzymes & heat to milk, it separates into curds & whey, before the curds are pressed into chees), breaded & deep-fried.

I think they are gross but my DH could eat them every day. Taste rubbery, the texture is nasty.

I was thinking it was a mid-West thing. Mebbe not.

Well maybe?!??! I've heard of them but never even had an urge to figure out where I could find some. The word "curd" just doesn't sit right with my stomach!

Cheese curds are DELISH!! I know they do sound nasty but they're like more tasty mozzarella sticks, and in smaller pieces. Super healthy too :lol:

Ahhh dealing with someone out for revenge - lovely!

Really at some point do what you want to me but for heavens sake leave DS out of this!

Its ok I will continue to follow the rules, do what is best for DS and myself, and above all move on without you in my life! Crazy just crazy the games we are going through.

You could write a book......

I know, I couldn't imagine dealing with what Missy has to put up with!!! SMH

It is a midwest thing.

It is a cheese curd (the things that happen when you add enzymes & heat to milk, it separates into curds & whey, before the curds are pressed into chees), breaded & deep-fried.

I think they are gross but my DH could eat them every day. Taste rubbery, the texture is nasty.

the first part is true. the last sentence is 100% lie, unless you dislike melty cheese. Think fried mozzarella sticks, but the pieces are different sizes, and cheddar is included in the mix.

cheese curds don't have to be fried. You can get a bag of cheese curds (not fried) at many grocery stores in Wisconsin with the refrigerated cheeses. I'm pretty sure cheese curds are an upper midwest thing.

the first part is true. the last sentence is 100% lie, unless you dislike melty cheese. Think fried mozzarella sticks, but the pieces are different sizes, and cheddar is included in the mix.

cheese curds don't have to be fried. You can get a bag of cheese curds (not fried) at many grocery stores in Wisconsin with the refrigerated cheeses. I'm pretty sure cheese curds are an upper midwest thing.

Who could dislike melty cheese??? :drool:

I need a sump pump....NOW...feeling crappy...angry that I was charged $100 for missing mass ONCE in December (out of the whole year I missed tops 5 days, and occasionally go twice a week) ....tuition is going up next year and dont know how we are going to swing it.....but on the bright side we're all alive, healthy for the most part, DH hasn't been laid off (yet) and his place is on a trial run with CVS for the summer- hopefully that goes well and they will sign a contract to stay with them.....and who couldn't be thankful for the great friends and support we all have here? Have a good day everyone!! :flowers:

I need a sump pump....NOW...feeling crappy...angry that I was charged $100 for missing mass ONCE in December (out of the whole year I missed tops 5 days, and occasionally go twice a week) ....tuition is going up next year and dont know how we are going to swing it.....but on the bright side we're all alive, healthy for the most part, DH hasn't been laid off (yet) and his place is on a trial run with CVS for the summer- hopefully that goes well and they will sign a contract to stay with them.....and who couldn't be thankful for the great friends and support we all have here? Have a good day everyone!! :flowers:

WTF. I get so mad when I hear people say stuff like that. I would seriously tell someone to take a hike if they're going to charge a NO SHOW FEE for CHURCH. What BULL.

Yikes that sounds pricey. :huggy:

WTF. I get so mad when I hear people say stuff like that. I would seriously tell someone to take a hike if they're going to charge a NO SHOW FEE for CHURCH. What BULL.

I think she agreed to it because her kids are enrolled in the church school so she prolly gets a membership discount with the agreement that she regularly attend (and give $). It's expected at our church/ school also, also although they don't actually bill us. But if we miss too much we get a "warning" and would eventually be asked to leave the school.

You know even when I am frustrated for a few moments over things he is doing there is ALWAYS something to smile about.

My lawyer is awesome and listening to her words of wisdom. Sorry bud you are NOT running this show.

I'm still munching on my free chocolate covered raisins from yesterday! I love Superior Nut!

My DS has a Dr. appointment with his ADHD doc. I get to get lectured again about how he needs to put on weight..............every 3 months I get this lecture. :surrender:

Back